Installed my Kaenen S281 wing and various other things......PICS

LI98GT

Reaction score
That looks great! Best spoiler and seats eva. I am jealous big time (now, where's that drool emoticon).

1BAD96SVT

Reaction score
how is the fitment of the seats any rubbing on the door panels or anything, also do they sit higher up then our stock seats, just because i put 02 gt seats in my old fox and the seats made you sit almost double the hight

FASTANG

Reaction score
VERY nicely done. Those wheels look sick with the bright, eye popping yellow.
I have considered that wing on mine, but have never pulled the trigger since
it's a vert. it may look good, but then again it may not. :dunno:

96 blue moon

Reaction score
Nice looking ride. :thumb: Did you just peel off your old A/C white face gauge and cleaned the glue off or did you purchase a new black face gauge?. I am thinking of doing the same thing to my A/C white face gauge.

Fryrice

Reaction score
To everyone sayin " Ive heard they have fitment problems" ,more than one company make these wings. Its like P&P heads ,some shops are great at it some suck.

Yo 4.6 ,haven't seen ya on MD in a while man. I don't go there anymore though. Car looks great as usual.

281cammer

Reaction score
Looks good, I'm wanting to get the S281 wing for my 96 Cobra. Guess I need to give Kaenen a call. I have those same 03 Cobra seats in my notchback, and I love them!!
Steve

OP
OP
Y

Yellow4.6

Reaction score
Sorry i haven't anwsered some of the questions, been real busey the last month. We just sold our house and have been dealing w/ preparations w/building our new house.

Anyway.........Thanks for the comments

The seats really don't rub at all, they do sit up alittle more than the stockers, but feel and look sooo much better.

As for the A/C panel I had to buy a new unit, cause i couldn't just get the black overlay.

Hellion94

Reaction score
Wow another thread back from the dead. I won't complain though, this car is amazing. :thumb: