installed my speedcal...

spdracer

Reaction score
so i got it all installed and set up for the appropriate gear settings, and it only starts to read after 60km anything before that it stays at 0 then shoots to60ish once i reach it.(have made sure of the speed drove beside buddy) also the car has just turned off on me 3 times this afternoon while comming to a stop, whats goin on with it???

LI98GT

Reaction score
If he installed the speedcal according to the directions, the battery would have been disconnected during the install, which should reset the puter. Doublecheck all connections?

gt96stang

Reaction score
LI98GT said:
If he installed the speedcal according to the directions, the battery would have been disconnected during the install, which should reset the puter. Doublecheck all connections?

Not everybody follows all the directions. ;)

OP
OP
S

spdracer

Reaction score
had the battery disconnected, and yeah went over all connections. when in the instructions it sayys 9. Place the VSS connector shell removed in the previous step onto the SpeedCal Blue and Green wires. Keying is not critical. what do they mean by that.. does it mean the blue and green wire dont matter which is where?

LI98GT

Reaction score
spdracer said:
had the battery disconnected, and yeah went over all connections. when in the instructions it sayys 9. Place the VSS connector shell removed in the previous step onto the SpeedCal Blue and Green wires. Keying is not critical. what do they mean by that.. does it mean the blue and green wire dont matter which is where?

Yes.

lizzyfan

Reaction score
spdracer said:
so i got it all installed and set up for the appropriate gear settings, and it only starts to read after 60km anything before that it stays at 0 then shoots to60ish once i reach it.(have made sure of the speed drove beside buddy) also the car has just turned off on me 3 times this afternoon while comming to a stop, whats goin on with it???
Can't figure that one out.....???

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bs.austin.tx

Members online

No members online now.