Intake replacement and water pump size questions

OP
OP
Rocco_Roush

Rocco_Roush

Reaction score
Dang, that went up lol.

right??? yeah man maybe used. i see professional products too. i might just hold out and wait to turbo down the road, i was under the impression that dormans crack but a few said they have had good luck.

i'll just replace when i need to then. saving for a set or Roush wheels, i only got 2 with the car lolol

SnakeBit!

Reaction score
Oh ok! Sorry man, was reading quickly on my lunch break lol

Clockwise and counter don't matter?

no worries, I do that all the time, why I pointed it out. if you get the correct length, it will be the correct rotation. I have never had to specify at a car parts store about the rotation, in fact, if you order off Rock Auto or go into a parts store, you should walk out with the right one just based on the make, model, and year of the car.

OP
OP
Rocco_Roush

Rocco_Roush

Reaction score
no worries, I do that all the time, why I pointed it out. if you get the correct length, it will be the correct rotation. I have never had to specify at a car parts store about the rotation, in fact, if you order off Rock Auto or go into a parts store, you should walk out with the right one just based on the make, model, and year of the car.

oh perfect!! i'm VERY ocd with these things and overthink everything lololol would it be the end of the world to get one and have to go back and swap it out? nope lolol

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bs.austin.tx

Members online