For Sale Interior Door Pulls

mcglsr2

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Hey everyone, did some Spring cleaning and got a couple things for sale:

Autoandart.com branded Interior Door Pulls, Driver and Passenger side, @Autoandart
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Brand New, Never Installed
Parts #: 3441-0001L & 3441-0001R

Price: $30, shipped (to 48 states only...unless you are willing to pay the extra shipping to go outside the US)

Note: these are NOT OEM Ford parts!

IMG_4411.jpg

IMG_4412.jpg

OP
OP
mcglsr2

mcglsr2

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Clips and tabs in good shape?

Yup. They are brand new, never installed. So they have whatever clips and tabs they came with from the online store. As I said, these are not OEM Ford parts, however I assume they were made to the same specs. I can take close-up pics if you tell me what you would like to see.

Tally_4.6

Reaction score
The actual pocket isn't the same size, it's cut in half almost. My buddy has what looks to be the same ones.

Look nice at least, sandpaper-like texture.

OP
OP
mcglsr2

mcglsr2

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
No idea, they very well could be. Alls I know is I do not need them any more as I do not have door panels in which to install them.

OP
OP
mcglsr2

mcglsr2

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Bumperstiltskin. Price updated. Buy these. Give them a good home, for mine is not good.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
Surprised they are still there for a fair price with shipping. I think they did a slight redesign of the pocket to help prevent that bottom tab from breaking. They rest closer to the door panel so there is not as much stress on it. I need a new set but just can't do it right now.

OP
OP
mcglsr2

mcglsr2

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Me as well - I know someone out there needs some new door pulls for cheap! Save them from the eBay!

OP
OP
mcglsr2

mcglsr2

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I'll take them for $30 shipped if you're willing.

(Pending) Sold, to the man (or possibly woman as I don't know your gender) with the yellow Mustang avatar! I'll send you a PM. ;)

1994stangfan

Reaction score
Hey for some reason I can't pm you, I've tried a few times. I did get you last message, and I'm not looking to spend that much in shipping. I appreciate everything though.

OP
OP
mcglsr2

mcglsr2

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Hey for some reason I can't pm you, I've tried a few times. I did get you last message, and I'm not looking to spend that much in shipping. I appreciate everything though.

Yah, I didn't think so :( When they told me how much it was to ship it I was like "are you serious. That's more then they are worth!" Sorry it didn't work out man :(

I may in the market for these. I will know tomorrow.

They are still available. Let me know. And I will update the OP to state shipping is only to the 48 states. As we just discovered, you will spend twice as much as what I am asking for them trying to ship them to Canada...

OP
OP
mcglsr2

mcglsr2

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I think I will pass on this, looks like they are darker than what I need.

What color are you looking for? And they can, of course, be painted...

Edit: for reference, they are black.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bs.austin.tx

Members online