Interior door trim restoration 1994

Grouper Trooper

Reaction score
Anyone know where I can find the factory interior upper door fabric in black? This is the trim that folds over the top of he door panel and continues down mid-way. It's the same texture and color as the trim black on the dash under the dash pad. Also, a line on the carpet fabric on the lower door panel in saddle. 1994 GT Convert Saddle interior

Thanks in advance,
Jayson

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
I would not trust anyone that says they have an exact match. It doesn't have to be far off at all too look completely off. I have always been able to find a match for material at local fabric stores and vinyl at trim shops. Take a sample in or ask if you can take a sample out to compare to what you have to match it exactly.

OP
OP
G

Grouper Trooper

Reaction score
OK, I'll take a door panel to the local car upholstery shop and see what they can find. This fabric appears to to be very standard to mustang and other fords for the era... is there not some common source for factory material?

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
even if they had a factory match nib the color fade on your material vs new material next too it can make things look bad. Its just better to match it too what you have and also a little more fun. Don't be afraid to change it up and do something different.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online