Interior Paint FTW!!

wnracing

Reaction score
What's up guys? I've been busy painting my interior for the last couple of weeks.. Now I just need some black carpet/ seats! haha! Anyway, I had the black/ Gray crappy looking interior and now... It's Alll Black & blue! http://www.motorheadlounge.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=633 <-- Original thread @ MHL.

p1dash.jpg

p1wheel.jpg

p1center.jpg

mustang_interior.jpg

This is basically a before pic, but my interior was gray/ black instead of tan/ black..

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
I'm not a big fan but I can see what you are going for.

phil_the_thrill

Reaction score
looks pretty good. i wish i had all black interior. did you paint it or die it or what?

97blackgt

Reaction score
how did u paint the SRS and the MUSTANG, on the passenger side air bag...? Looks like u did a good job and im thinking about maybe painting mine?

OP
OP
W

wnracing

Reaction score
Thanks everyone!..

Im going to do a write-up on this when it's done it will list all products/ steps etc..

gt96stang

Reaction score
did you buy the paint from LateModelResto?? I've been thinking of picking up their black paint because i've got the ugly two-tone tan/black... would love to have all black..but the price for seats is crazy..

bigjohnson4.6gt

Reaction score
did you paint the running pony and horn on the steering wheel? what did you do that looks awesome and the whole interior looks sweet, good job :thumb:

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
i think you went a little bit overboard on all the painting. :dunno:

G

GREG@SN95

it looks great...

I would have done w/out the blue accent pieces...

but wtf do you care... you're the one thats gotta drive it to the grocery store...

Downshift

Reaction score
The black looks pretty damn nice. Come on now man spill the beans and let us know what paint or dye you used?

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
50 resto sells teh dye...i know someone that used it and had good reults. jut make sure you use the right type on the right parts.

OP
OP
W

wnracing

Reaction score
Working on the tutorial.. I used Dupli-Color Vinyl & Fabric 'paint' for the black.

gt96stang

Reaction score
yeah... I really want to see this write-up... Like what kind of prep work did you do?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TN95gt

Members online