Interior Paint FTW!!

Brian95SVT

Legend
Reaction score
not a fan of that.... all the ones ive seen are on ugly ricers... anyways the guy tried to paint my stang on the steering wheel but fucked it up i wanna try to repaint it. what kinda black paint should i use?

gt96stang

Reaction score
my96gtstang said:
not a fan of that.... all the ones ive seen are on ugly ricers... anyways the guy tried to paint my stang on the steering wheel but fucked it up i wanna try to repaint it. what kinda black paint should i use?

50resto makes some interior paint and they have some that is supposed to match the black perfectly.. I will probably be ordering some paint from them and giving it a shot sooner or later..

Brian95SVT

Legend
Reaction score
gt96stang said:
my96gtstang said:

50resto makes some interior paint and they have some that is supposed to match the black perfectly.. I will probably be ordering some paint from them and giving it a shot sooner or later..

ok. now i want to take the paint he put on it before off.... what can i use to get rid of it? then once you do it and its worth my time ill paint mine the correct way

97blackgt

Reaction score
does anyone else have a dyed interior? i would be interested in changing the tan to black...hurry up and get up some more info :dancing6:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeScholar

Members online