interior paint?

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
hey where can i get some black that matches our interiors?

uncltrvlnmatt

Post Whore
Reaction score
tRaV_19 said:
hey where can i get some black that matches our interiors?

Any autobody paint supplier should have it. I am sure there is one in your area somewhere.

OP
OP
T

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
oh ok i didn't know if there was a special ford one or something my dad's part store deals with a lot of automotive paints i guess i will check there monday and see if they have interior paint

gt96stang

Reaction score
Snakebit said:
gt96stang said:
latemodelresto has interior paint

bingo

yeah, I saw that stuff and when I'm not feeling too lazy I might give it hell on my interior... Wanna switch it all over to black..

OP
OP
T

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
yeah i want to keep my red interior just add some more black pieces like the airbag collar wheel...(but im going to buy the wheel im not to big on spraying a wheel haha) and then the handles ...the speaker grills and the a/c vents i think it will flow really nice inside with black carpet and i amconsiderig black seats if i find some

Kornnut

Reaction score
tRaV_19 said:
yeah i want to keep my red interior just add some more black pieces like the airbag collar wheel...(but im going to buy the wheel im not to big on spraying a wheel haha) and then the handles ...the speaker grills and the a/c vents i think it will flow really nice inside with black carpet and i amconsiderig black seats if i find some
If you find some black seats you have a buyer for the red lol.

OP
OP
T

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
i have been looking are all the black cloth seats have gray centers?? :dunno:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeScholar