Interior Parts

Brian95SVT

Legend
Reaction score
Hey everyone,
i know its been months since ive posted and all. some of you might remember me, some might not but ive been a member for a little while now. but yeah here soon i was thinking about taking out a personal loan and finally doing my 5 speed swap, going with a TKO600 tranny but the reason for this thread is i was wondering where i could find OEM interior parts for my stang. i NEED to replace a bunch of things that ive come to find the owner before me hot glued everything back in place instead of doin it the right way. so yeah if you know any sites or anything or if we have any sponsors that i can go though, its something i need to look into for pricing so i can factor it into the total of the loan i need to take out. anyways, love to hear some feedback and sorry for not being on

WyoTechMSA

Reaction score
If you need a manual shifter bezel I have a brand new black one, never used. Let me know

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
nice to see you back on the forums man. how bout you stay on this time? haha...

OP
OP
B

Brian95SVT

Legend
Reaction score
haha or how about you get on AIM more often and keep in touch with me bro.
im try and stay on but i work all the time now and i go to school but most of the time i was before was when i was at school so i can fit it into my schedule lol
thanks for the links, ima go check those right now.

[TxCobrA98 said:
]
nice to see you back on the forums man. how bout you stay on this time? haha...

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
my95gtstang said:
haha or how about you get on AIM more often and keep in touch with me bro.
im try and stay on but i work all the time now and i go to school but most of the time i was before was when i was at school so i can fit it into my schedule lol
thanks for the links, ima go check those right now.

haha yeah true im never on aim anymore.. i just signed on though. :)

OP
OP
B

Brian95SVT

Legend
Reaction score
scarface said:
welcome back, and good luck with the swap. :)

thanks man, feels good to be back.
i dont know whats going to happen with the swap.
my friend suggested buying like a wrecked 5 speed gt my year then just swapping what i needed and then parting the rest of it out or selling the whole thing to a local junk yard but thats a big hassle but he says it will be alot cheaper.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online