interior pics

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
Twista said:
nothing special like you all

91d84a0e.jpg
IMAG0010.jpg

hey I dont have crap in my interior other than a set of Ford Racing floor mats and a steeda shifter your not alone with a boring interior

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
badass98svt said:
twista, you need to buy an aftermarket shifter!

:D ;D I wish :/ gotta get rid of the stock catback and tires.. wheels than shifter. :'(

badass98svt

Reaction score
believe me bro, buy a shifter first. you will not regret it and they are under $200.

wheels and that other stuff can wait. just buy a shifter and you can install it yourself in under 30 minutes. it'll feel like you are shifting a porsche. nice and smooth and short

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
hell yea the shifter was the FIRST thing to go in mine, there is NO comparing the stock one to a good aftermarket one

OP
OP
N

NITROUSINJECTED

Reaction score
shifters make a big differnce can save you quit a bit if you snap a fork so buck and buy a short throw man

Ram000

Reaction score
what shifters are you guys running? i wanna get one asap--they're a shitload better than stock!

badass98svt

Reaction score
well, i run a pro 5.0 and i also had them in my last 2 stangs as well. they are terrific. crisp shifts. however, next time i buy a shifter, i'm going to try the MGW, all i hear is rave reviews

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
badass98svt said:
believe me bro, buy a shifter first. you will not regret it and they are under $200.

wheels and that other stuff can wait. just buy a shifter and you can install it yourself in under 30 minutes. it'll feel like you are shifting a porsche. nice and smooth and short

hehe, the shifter is not a problem @ all to me. Problem is i need tires first, but i went with exhaust first. Saftey is usually 1st, but im getting the catback 1st. Any crappy weather that comes mean i have to keep the stang off the road b/c the tires suck so bad and almost bald.. lol. So, the shifter inst a problem since i never used a short throw ;D :D

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
Ram000 said:
the double post pwns

:ass3: :dancing6: eh, i typed that up in notepad than i pasted it in the wrong tab! Firefox pwn'd me.

Caldwell

Reaction score
MY LORD!

How the hell did I miss this one?
WUH PSH!

Newer pics (in need of some really good interior shots (to come)

barokay1.jpg

barinstall4.jpg

bar6.jpg

Old pics:

cx5a.jpg

junehottie.jpg

Blakonblak94

Reaction score
Ummm I need info on that instrument cluster and the speaker housings. That stuff is really interesting

97blackout

Reaction score
holy thread revival batman! But +1 on the cluster, I've been wanting to make something like that for mine for a while.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter

Members online