Interior stuff - pics inside!

thorco3

Reaction score
i just realized that we don't have an interior section... and if we do, i don't know where it's at :angel:

anyways, i'm doing some painting in my interior, but it'll be a day or two untill it's finished... but untill then how about some of u guys. anybody have any trick stuff in there interior... gauges, custom lighting, audio, paint, anything

i'll have pics of my stuff as soon as it's done :comando:

...i know "threads worthless without pics" so i'm counting on everyone else to start posting :eek:uttahere:

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
Re: Interior stuff

hey thats a good idear man. after i get my stereo installed (supposed to do it today but my dvd player has a 5.1 controller and we have to rewire every speaker)... my dad went to play golf instead of waking me up this morning so now im afraid we are short on daylight! =[ ill get them up asap! but the interior section is a good idea.. i like it.

Goindeafonmtx

Reaction score

thorco3 said:
i just realized that we don't have an interior section... and if we do, i don't know where it's at :angel:

anyways, i'm doing some painting in my interior, but it'll be a day or two untill it's finished... but untill then how about some of u guys. anybody have any trick stuff in there interior... gauges, custom lighting, audio, paint, anything

i'll have pics of my stuff as soon as it's done :comando:

...i know "threads worthless without pics" so i'm counting on everyone else to start posting :eek:uttahere:
:pics:

OP
OP
thorco3

thorco3

Reaction score

:lol:... we have a funny guy

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score

my stereo will be in my car tomorrow morning, we started on it earlier today but didnt finish yet. ill take pics of it tomorrow. and how do you move the ac controls to the bottom slot? we loooked at it but we would have to do some custom work (which i think well end up doing, but at a later time)..

OP
OP
thorco3

thorco3

Reaction score

TxCobrA98 said:
and how do you move the ac controls to the bottom slot? we loooked at it but we would have to do some custom work (which i think well end up doing, but at a later time)..

hmm i've never thought of such a thing... that would be kinda cool to do just to be different. mine would be easy to look at and figure out what all is needed considering mine is completely dismantled at the moment.

some of my peices turned out excellent... and others will need to be redone. one of the armrests has a large area in the curve where the primer lifted, so it will need to be completely stripped. i'll get a few pics if i get any of it back together in an hour or so, gotta be at work before too long though

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score

got my stereo in and i got the 5.1 controller right under my deck inside the console! omg its soooooo awesome, its hidden and no wires to be seen, look ssoo clean. ill get pics up after i get back.. im going to do some really trick with the bottom slot.. you guys will like it i think. sorry to tease you but ill show you the pics before i tell you what it is. ;D

edit :: heres the pics of my dvd player and my little trick! hehe didnt turn out exactly how i wanted it but i still think it looks cool. i tried to find a mustang or something but i couldnt so i went with these emblems. tell me what you guys think. oh and sorry about the quality but i refused to use my sister really nice camera because she gets really defensive when i just want to take a single picture. i asked her and she goes, "well theres only room for like 3 pics and everytime you take one, i have to delete it.." (in a annoyed tone of voice) so i said wow it takes about 4 seconds to delete a picture and then she says WELL I GUESS SO! so i just said forget about it. shes sooooooo freaking selfish and she cries about everything. and not to mention, shes 24 and im more mature than she is, not even joking. its pathetic.. end of my rant. enjoy the pics.

07-09-06_1514.jpg

07-09-06_1515.jpg

97six

Reaction score

now thats a great idea. nice setup you have there Tx.

Goindeafonmtx

Reaction score

thorco3 said:
some of my peices turned out excellent... and others will need to be redone. one of the armrests has a large area in the curve where the primer lifted, so it will need to be completely stripped. i'll get a few pics if i get any of it back together in an hour or so, gotta be at work before too long though
Ok. We have waited long enough. Unveil it already!! :boink:

WyoTechMSA

Reaction score

Those are the only custom things ive done to my interior. I wanna do more but other shit is more important.

Picture100.jpg

DSC02844.jpg

OP
OP
thorco3

thorco3

Reaction score

Goindeafonmtx said:
thorco3 said:
Ok. We have waited long enough. Unveil it already!! :boink:

decided not to put any of it back in. it had only been painted this morning so i decided i'd let it sit for a day before i went and started prying and mashing on it to get everything reinstalled. i'll get it back in tomorrow... maybe but let me tell ya it sucks driving it around like this... everything vibrates, no radio, no clock, and i always reach for the window buttons that are now just hanging there

OP
OP
thorco3

thorco3

Reaction score

all of what you guys have done is very nice... i'd love to have a dvd player in my car... but they are really expensive and just not really practical imo, so i'll never get one lol, but they are cool

Spyder

Reaction score

Yeah, i was thinkin that the dvd player looks pretty sweet, but i dont know if i could justify droppin that kinda coin on something i really wont be watching that much

WyoTechMSA

Reaction score

Haha, yea I hear ya thorco, I drove my car all day once without anything over the trans tunnel. At first it seemed kinda cool to be able to hear all the noises and exhaust and shit but it got annoying after awhile.

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score

WyoTechMSA said:
Haha, yea I hear ya thorco, I drove my car all day once without anything over the trans tunnel. At first it seemed kinda cool to be able to hear all the noises and exhaust and shit but it got annoying after awhile.

haha im with you on that too.. all last nite i was cruisin around without radio and stuff and man, ive heard noises i havent heard before, kinda scared me actually.. i also agree on the dvd player, i nevvvverrr watch movies on it unless its a trip but my dads friend gave us a price that you couldnt beat for that dvd player.. its more of a "coolness" item or something lol.. they really arent that practical unless you use them which i dont, but i like it so.. :)

OH and omg wyo, where did you get that cluster!!!??? i want that now!

OP
OP
thorco3

thorco3

Reaction score

TxCobrA98 said:
WyoTechMSA said:
OH and omg wyo, where did you get that cluster!!!??? i want that now!

well seeing as they say speedhut on them... i'm going to guess he got them from speedhut :hammer:

and yeah, if i got a heck of a deal on a dvd player then i would probably have one too

JeremyAlan

SN95 Supporting Member
Reaction score

TxCobrA98 said:

Doing a little brain storming on your dash there. If you mounted the FORD emblem on like a little rod and put a few blue led's behind it... it could look something like this! :D

index.php

[attachment deleted by admin] SORRY HAD TO CLEAR ROOM

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score

oh wow.. great idea.. i have a million 3mm leds too.. ill do it this weekend and take pics.

OP
OP
thorco3

thorco3

Reaction score

well i got everything reinstalled today... it looks sweet :banana:

...but :'(, it's all going to be redone. the door handles have some spots where the primer must have lifted... we didn't tape off the shifter bezel well enough. and the only piece that turned out great, the center bezel, had a bug land in it :mad:

so this time around i will be getting all replacement pieces and putting them in the car while i'm redoing all of these, we just rushed these and as a result i'm not happy with them, they'll work for now though... it's just nice to have a radio again

[attachment deleted by admin] SORRY HAD TO CLEAR ROOM

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah

Members online

No members online now.