Is anybody running a Brenspeed tune?

96Mystic1189

Reaction score
I have read a lot of good things about their bolt on tunes for the 4.6 however on their website they only advertise for 99-04 cars. I emailed their customer service department and got no answer. Is anybody running one of their canned tunes? Is there a major difference in the tune for a NPI car and a PI car? Thanks guys. BTW this is for my 2v car obviously.

shoua50

Reaction score
Not too sure but i think they will only do work on cars with coil on plug ignition systems. A lot of these new shops won't touch cars with distributors or plug wires other than LSX.

shoua50

Reaction score
Mainly because of all this new stuff that's been coming out. Everybody's trying to keep up with it. Back in the old days all you needed was an adjustable fuel pressure regulator and a timing light then you're all set. Now it's all about programming ECU and ignition boxes. Most of these new people that are getting into this hobby don't know anything and will pay big bucks for someone to put a muffler on their car and reflash the ECU so they can say they got 50 more hp. Know what i mean

Nighttrain

Reaction score
Most people cant even change their own oil lol. Really the performance market is wide open, people like us could make a good living making others cars better because people, especially U.S. drivers still have the desire to go faster!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeScholar

Members online