Is it possible?

Maniak87

Reaction score
there are so many different options. it all depends on what kind of performance you are looking for. if its just sound than get an E cam from ford racing.

we need more info on what your current set up is. e cams work great with mild comobs.

OP
OP
eliyarbrough

eliyarbrough

Legend
Reaction score
I am not looking to upgrade her performance at all. I want to do it just for the sound!!! With my traumatic brain injury, I cannot process the info at high speeds. My car has plenty of power for what I need. Everything I do to my car is simply for looks or sounds. I hate it, but it is the smart thing to do.

I had 3.73 gears to put in her. I traded my old set of tri-bar wheels for them. I decided I really did not need them though and sold them.

G

GREG@SN95

well ya want a lopy cam

you need to talk to someone who is knowledgeable about cams...

they are very complicated... theres the duration, lift, timing, etc that all needs to be taken into account to best fit your car and its needs and what you want...

You can't just point out a cam and say well that sounds good...

your best bet is to talk to an expert

OP
OP
eliyarbrough

eliyarbrough

Legend
Reaction score
I was trying to find an expert on here, I guess. I have no clue on who to ask. I am not the mechanic type, sorry! Thanks!!

Oh, and I am not meaning to be a smart-ass, either.

G

GREG@SN95

eliyarbrough said:
I was trying to find an expert on here, I guess. I have no clue on who to ask. I am not the mechanic type, sorry! Thanks!!

Oh, and I am not meaning to be a smart-ass, either.

yah... I'm not sure if there is anyone here that very knowledgeable with cams...

your best bet would be to talk to a local mustang dyno shop owner... or someone along them lines...

try this too

http://www.summitracing.com/streetandstrip/professor_overdrive/TechQuestion.asp

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ccrider

Members online