Is it worth getting my motor to run again or should I get a new motor?

RichV

Reaction score
Slap plates on it from your driver and just do it. Or be careful and just go around the block in circles. Or get a temp tag. You need to put the motor under load, let the injectors duty cycle and get everything warmed up.

I've run the race car on the road once or twice when necessary. This is necessary. Or just wait for the spring, do it then.

OP
OP
FivepointSlow

FivepointSlow

Reaction score
I could probably grab my dads plates or something and do it. Ideally I want it all sorted out before registering it. Actually I HAVE to sort it out before registering it. The car needs to go through a few inspections and emissions before I can get the title signed over to my name. Then I can insure it. Then register it.
What happens if I where to get pulled over with my dads plates on it? Kind of looks awkward if I had the pales that are registered to 2007 Windveil Blue Mustang GT are on a 1994 Black Mustang GT... Lol

Sent via swagPhone 5.0 using Tapatalk

RichV

Reaction score
Ya, you're gonna take a chance at getting busted, or a fine. But what choice do you have? You can't sort out a car in your driveway.

You could trailer it somewhere on private property and drive it on private roads or a lot. Maybe a race track in the pits.

duh09

Legend
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Don't do anything stupid and there won't be any reason to get pulled over.

You're not going to know how the car is going to run until you drive it around for a bit. Gotta do what you gotta do.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bs.austin.tx

Members online