Is my mustang a GT(s)?..

voidfinger

Reaction score
o cool ok. Where can you find what model number like the 248a you have? i would like to know.

OP
OP
J

justinschmidt1

Post Whore
Reaction score
well I have no power except for mirrors..no fog lights..cloth seats..it has to be a 248 package.

Jrgunn5150

Post Whore
Reaction score
To clear up even more, the 248a package also does away with front and rear ABS, both were optional on our cars. Power mirrors were standard, ac was standard. Foglights were optional, but you still get the switch, lol. No cruise, and standard am fm cassette player.

voidfinger

Reaction score
yea funny thing... I got everything on my car BUT the ABS. Sadly found that out a while back... lol

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
justinschmidt1 said:
well I have no power except for mirrors..no fog lights..cloth seats..it has to be a 248 package.

well at least we know you have an NON PI 96-98 Gt. You said you have no power expect for the mirrors.. sounds like a non pi :rollinglaugh:

OP
OP
J

justinschmidt1

Post Whore
Reaction score
Twista said:
justinschmidt1 said:

well at least we know you have an NON PI 96-98 Gt. You said you have no power expect for the mirrors.. sounds like a non pi :rollinglaugh:

haha....I wouldnt go that far...ive beat quite a few pi gt's with my mods...

9psi 98

Reaction score
voidfinger said:
ahh true, i guess i like my power windows lol

+1 I'll take the convenience over the added weight. My pickup has manual everything and it sucks!

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
justinschmidt1 said:
Twista said:
justinschmidt1 said:

Me Too :dancing6:
:hammer:

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
justinschmidt1 said:
Twista said:
justinschmidt1 said:

hehe, i was only kidding. I like to kid about the nonpi alot.. maybe its because i own a stock nonpi. :thumb: Fun car but you gotta REV high in order to get any power from this thing with the o/r H.

voidfinger

Reaction score
Twista said:
justinschmidt1 said:
Twista said:
justinschmidt1 said:

hehe, i was only kidding. I like to kid about the nonpi alot.. maybe its because i own a stock nonpi. :thumb: Fun car but you gotta REV high in order to get any power from this thing with the o/r H.

Rev High and NPI doesn't even need to be uttered in the same convo. :hammer:

OP
OP
J

justinschmidt1

Post Whore
Reaction score
voidfinger said:
Twista said:
justinschmidt1 said:
Twista said:
justinschmidt1 said:

yea..haha what do you mean rev high?....theres really no need to rev a nonpi motor any higher than 5500

Rev High and NPI doesn't even need to be uttered in the same convo. :hammer:

OP
OP
J

justinschmidt1

Post Whore
Reaction score
hmm..thats wierd... it typed this

"What do you consider revvin high for power?...theres no point in revving nonpi over 5500....not near as high as most cars out there

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
you typed it in the context of the old post, thats why it doesn't show but its there...look closer.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vallybell

Members online