Is this bad?

A_+

Reaction score
95 mustang with fox top swap and the tps is spliced into the wiring. The egr is deleted so I imagine that loose connection there went to the egr? I pulled the TB to fool around with it because I'm still trying to figure out when I'm getting a hanging idle.
*edit* I assume its spliced because the tps from a 95 is different from that of a fox.
9ajy3aby.jpg

hadaqada.jpg

RichV

Reaction score
Yes and yes.

The SN TPS does not have a pigtail like the Fox so they just spliced it in. You can probably JY the connector or go with a custom 3 wire connector.

OP
OP
A_+

A_+

Reaction score
If its doesn't make a difference, I'll just leave it hanging there..

whiplash473

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I'm not sure if I'm understanding this properly but I can dig around for pics when I spliced a new TPS plug into my harness if it'll help.

Sent from bored/stroked HTC One

OP
OP
A_+

A_+

Reaction score
I'm not sure if I'm understanding this properly but I can dig around for pics when I spliced a new TPS plug into my harness if it'll help.

I was just wondering if the splice was ok since I didn't see a connection. Then I realized that the tps from both models are different so that's why it was spliced. I guess I could delete the thread since I came to a conclusion myself but this damn tapatalk is giving me hell...

whiplash473

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
No worries, someone else might find it helpful.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online