Is this cause for concern?

Daryl

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
7E746DEB-475E-41CB-8772-EF6F19833493.jpeg Little bit of seepage along the axle housing. Doesn’t look current, ie no active drippings of oil, etc. but I’m wondering/curious if there are seals or ??? in there that might need to be addressed. And if so, shouldn’t the shop that R&R’d my rear gears a short time ago have alerted me to this?

thanks!

P.S.- sorry if the glare of that shiny new RUCA I just installed affects the picture. Lol... but I digress....

Last edited:
OP
OP
Daryl

Daryl

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Cool, thx guys!

OP
OP
Daryl

Daryl

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
195E151E-989F-41B0-9006-66CD3E03D85A.jpeg Oooooh, lookey here what just arrived this afternoon: MM adjustable Sport LCA’s, bushings, a pair of spring isolators, pinion snubber and a few extra tubes of gobbledygook to keep things lubed up! (ttocs, “we all heard it. We all heard it. Don’t go there...Let it go!!”) ROFLMFAO!

white95

Apex Junky
Admin
Reaction score
Those tubes are for the installation of the bushings. Windex or 409 will remove the residual crap from your skin quickly.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
View attachment 9105 Oooooh, lookey here what just arrived this afternoon: MM adjustable Sport LCA’s, bushings, a pair of spring isolators, pinion snubber and a few extra tubes of gobbledygook to keep things lubed up! (ttocs, “we all heard it. We all heard it. Don’t go there...Let it go!!”) ROFLMFAO!
hey know I don't know anyone that doesn't love MM stuff do you?

ReplicaR

Reaction score
The torque arm kinda kills comfort pretty significantly. Other than that, I can't complain about anything MM.

Werecow

Reaction score
You 2 chuckleheads do know that there is more that one company out there that makes suspension components for Mustangs, right??? And you know who I'm talking to.... Annnnnn now I'll get banned...

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
You 2 chuckleheads do know that there is more that one company out there that makes suspension components for Mustangs, right??? And you know who I'm talking to.... Annnnnn now I'll get banned...
Banned? I am not sure what you mean there as I am not aware of anyone getting banned. There are more then a few good brands in the mustang game and I am not afraid to admit that. Now that also means that there are more then a few bad brands as well but I would never attack someone here for their choice of brand.

white95

Apex Junky
Admin
Reaction score

No, you won’t be banned and there hasn’t been anyone else banned for suggesting what they saw fit. This gentleman bought what he wanted for his car based on his own capacity for decision making.

Are you making YOUR own decisions or following a trend?

OP
OP
Daryl

Daryl

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Wait a minute.... “my capacity for decision making”??? Moi?

Hmmm, I can’t decide if that was an insult or not! ROFLMFAO

OP
OP
Daryl

Daryl

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
All brand-slamming aside..... Any pointers regarding the install of LCA’s? The directions are pretty clear... right up to the point where they picture using a measuring stick or ??? to level the LCA to stock ride height. Just want to be clear: are we talking STOCK ride height or Eibach Pro-Plus suspension kit ride height that is now the “stock ride height”?
And... how difficult/easy is it to adjust the ride height and match both sides’ height once installed?
As always, I appreciate your input and HELPFUL feedback!

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
the only pointers I will give is to have some ramps or something ready to put the wheels back down on after you jack it up. It needs to be at ride height when you tighten the nuts/bolts for the arm. How hard it is to set up the ride height will depend on how good you are at making the adjustments and how anal you are about getting them matched perfectly. At some point you just going to say it is good enough because you have had enough.

OP
OP
Daryl

Daryl

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Here’s a thought: should I wait until the motor is back in to get a true weight/ride height? Seems like I should, but I’d love to get after this during the down time

OP
OP
Daryl

Daryl

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I guess I could at least do the pinion snubber (1/2 hr job), finish the other RUCA in the meantime:-(

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diabolic2010