Is this complete motor worth 300.00?

95CALI-5.0

Reaction score
Hey guys,

My buddy is getting rid of a complete all stock motor from a 1990 5.0 mustang. It has about 60k on it. He wants to let it go for 300.00. I'm really just interested in the block since it has the forged pistons, I'll be getting rid of all the other parts.

Brian95SVT

Legend
Reaction score
if there is nothing wrong with it then its a steal!!
if it has forged pistons its not stock lol. but yeah it would be a steal. jump on it, and build it on the side so that you can still drive the stang then once the motor is done just do the swap.

quickstang_1994

Reaction score
my95gtstang said:
if there is nothing wrong with it then its a steal!!
if it has forged pistons its not stock lol. but yeah it would be a steal. jump on it, and build it on the side so that you can still drive the stang then once the motor is done just do the swap.
forged pistons are stock they went to hypro.... in 93. and yes if it runs get it

97vertstang

Reaction score
its alright, the heads e7s are pretty much worthless and the shortblock is alright for the miles. i would still try to give em a little lower offer, remember the fox forged pistons are not as great as most people think. thyre trw forged slugs , and theyre alright better than hypers but not JE or wiseco quality at all.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online