Is this your car ShiftyP?

Austinx56

Reaction score
:laughing4::laughing4: thats awesome! he even has AM saleen wheels, but if you see my car with the top down im always rockin the speedster covers like a full fledged faleener! i need to get off my ass find some dam ramps, but i am moving soon, but i want my car lowered by April for the big mustang show down here....:handz:

Shifty Powers

Reaction score
yep thats me. Ive seen this pic before. There a white 1970 Mach1 in there from pics from the AM show? If so that is mine as well(aunts).

I wrapped the roof about 1 or 2 weeks before the show. The rest will be wrapped here shortly. Probably this spring.

My car was not in the show and sort of hidden in the employee parking lot, next thing I know I see my car posted here and on FB and SVTP.. Like damn i was hiding. I am waldo. Stop finding me lol

1997GT4.6

Reaction score
yep thats me. Ive seen this pic before. There a white 1970 Mach1 in there from pics from the AM show? If so that is mine as well(aunts).

I wrapped the roof about 1 or 2 weeks before the show. The rest will be wrapped here shortly. Probably this spring.

My car was not in the show and sort of hidden in the employee parking lot, next thing I know I see my car posted here and on FB and SVTP.. Like damn i was hiding. I am waldo. Stop finding me lol
I LOVE your car! I love the color; its very unique. I like that wrap job but why are you going to wrap it? I may wrap my car later down the road when the paint chipping is more noticeable :( What mods does it have?

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
[MENTION=9020]Shifty Powers[/MENTION] you should really post more pictures of your car.

Shifty Powers

Reaction score
Sorry I am not wrapping the whole car. Just the cockpit. But pictures of my car all suck. Looks better in person, from about 5-10 feet away lol.. ****ing 3 different oranges. But I will be sticking with my Lotus orange now.

Front bumper needs a repaint as well. While it will be the same color. There are going to be some unique touches I have only seen done once(that I have seen) going along with it.

New rims/tires coming at the end of this month as well. Possibly some other minor things as well.. we shall see how much I want to work so i can mod it this year

ProKiller

Reaction score
if you won't post pics of it, i will. [MENTION=18292]Wichers123[/MENTION] it's a steeda race wing

1997GT4.6

Reaction score
Shifty lay off the drugs.... your car looks friggin sick! I love it. Black and that orange looks really good.

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
Shifty lay off the drugs.... your car looks friggin sick! I love it. Black and that orange looks really good.

Whoa
whoa
whoa

dont tell tell him to lay off the drugs ... They're plants

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online