Isolators...

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
OK im planning on getting 315's for the rear, and i know i have to flip something around. Anyone have any pics or info about this? also i need pics of the isolators. what the hell do they do and can i take them off to go lower?

blackfang

Reaction score
95KBGT said:
OK im planning on getting 315's for the rear, and i know i have to flip something around. Anyone have any pics or info about this? also i need pics of the isolators. what the hell do they do and can i take them off to go lower?
If you still have the quadshocks you can flip them around and they will fit. I have MM LCA's so I got rid of my quad shocks.

OP
OP

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
hmm i know they are the lower ones right? flip em around? like un bolt and invert?

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
95KBGT said:
hmm i know they are the lower ones right? flip em around? like un bolt and invert?

when you take off the rear tire you will see them and how they will block those big tires, just turn them upside down and rebolt them

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
isolators are just little rubber/urethane/some material like that that goes on the ends of the coil springs. the top's of the spring have a little spiral isolator that goes around the last coil and the bottom is just flat and the bottom coil just sits on it. i got a pic of the bottom one just so you could see what they were, sorry i dont have pics of the isolators themselves..

P1000454.jpg

its the little black piece right under the coil spring.

blackfang

Reaction score
If i recall the top bolt on the quadshosk is an 18mm and the lower one is a 15 or 16.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online