motor back in.

in2-jpg.1622832

in6-jpg.1622834

in5-jpg.1622835

lwarrior1016

Mr. Secondary Timing Chain
Staff
Reaction score
Lookin good, my friend. You’re doing some really great work here. Also, is that a fuel pump access plate that you made?

OP
OP
Makoto

Makoto

Reaction score
Lookin good, my friend. You’re doing some really great work here. Also, is that a fuel pump access plate that you made?

yep. last thing i want is to be on a road trip and have to drop the tank cause the pump dies.

joe65

Reaction score
man, clean project! Looks great! I'm jealous of those sub frames! Did you buy those or fabricate them? I've used the mm full length sfc's on 3 cars already and about ready to add a 4th set.

Last edited:

lwarrior1016

Mr. Secondary Timing Chain
Staff
Reaction score
Looks that way. I thought about doing the same.

You should! I’d definitely would have made my life easier.

yep. last thing i want is to be on a road trip and have to drop the tank cause the pump dies.

Trust me, I know all too well about that. I wasn’t on a road trip, but just last weekend (I think), I had to drop my tank in the parking lot at work. It sucked.

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
You should! I’d definitely would have made my life easier.

Trust me, I know all too well about that. I wasn’t on a road trip, but just last weekend (I think), I had to drop my tank in the parking lot at work. It sucked.

This is why I thought about doing the same, but ultimately I’m going with sumped tank and external pumps. As loud as my side exhaust is I shouldn’t have to worry about the pump whine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

50HSN95

Reaction score
Awesome work! Wiring harness looks very sanitary. Through floor sub frames will add a ton of chassis rigidity. Are you doing a bar in it also, or just making sure the front and rear are tied together?

Burninriverdiver

Reaction score
Incredible attention to detail, keep up the great work. This is going to be an awesome car