its a family stang thing!!!!

95pootang

Reaction score
bought my daughter a car last night , heres some pics of her seeing for the first time this morning.well she finally got up , gawd it was killing me , so every sunday when she gets up she goes out and picks up the paper from the drive way. well her mom and i are waiting she walks down the hall way sits in front of the computer , i say hey lauren go get the paper will ya, she replys im soooo tired , lol of all the dam days she doesnt want to get the paper. i say im a calm and nice voice baby go get the paperrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. she walks out all grumpy out front and here are the pics of her face when she turns the corner
640119_171_full.jpg
heres where she says is that a mustang sitting there dad....
640119_172_full.jpg
shes like omg dad!!!
640119_173_full.jpg
is this really mine????
640119_174_full.jpg
640119_175_full.jpg
daddy with his girl and her new stang
640119_176_full.jpg

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
no kidding my first car was a s10 blazer lol if my first car was that i think my standards for life would be too high lol its like our women you spoil them and next time they want bigger better and more next time...thats why my rock for the old lady set me back 3800 bucks....im not making these mistakes anymore haha

quickstang_1994

Reaction score
tRaV_19 said:
no kidding my first car was a s10 blazer lol if my first car was that i think my standards for life would be too high lol its like our women you spoil them and next time they want bigger better and more next time...thats why my rock for the old lady set me back 3800 bucks....im not making these mistakes anymore haha
That was the second time for me and it seems to go up every year

Steven

Legend
Reaction score
Rick said:
i would LOVE to do that for my son one day O0

bring out an older stang.. my dad knew i wouldnt want a new one.. older one + money to mod > new one.. besides.. i dont think he could afford it :hammer:

congrats man.. my sister went stircrazy when she got her yota (sadly sigh). hope she likes it, better black the windows out man, throw some GT wheels on it, look goooooddd

rick focks

Post Whore
Reaction score
Vendetta said:
Rick said:
i would LOVE to do that for my son one day O0

bring out an older stang.. my dad knew i wouldnt want a new one.. older one + money to mod > new one.. besides.. i dont think he could afford it :hammer:

i'd like to do that too ... i'd really like to get a '98 cobra and give that to him one day...

Fryrice

Reaction score
Damn,nice job dad ! Shit ,now every Sunday shes gotta have the paper and some bacon and eggs waiting for ya....

I cant wait until she brings it home one night and the back tires are roasted,lol.

S281 #39B

Reaction score
quickstang_1994 said:
tRaV_19 said:
That was the second time for me and it seems to go up every year
lol thats very funny, daddy did buy his daughter a stang and when the other one turns two she will get one too, but for now she shares her sisters.
IMG_2160.jpg

Fryrice

Reaction score
Damn ,that Power Wheels Stang is bad ass . She gonna leave it stock or start modding right away ? :dancing6:

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
thats what im saying, whats the first mod?? lol nice stang!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter

Members online