It's been awhile huh? I'm back.

FivepointSlow

Reaction score
Hello all! Last time I was on here I parted out the 94 and my last post was about the 2011 Crown Victoria I picked up. Let me update you guys real quick!

Heres what the 94 build looked like before I started tearing it down and starting to swap it into a new shell
yIWSHnll.jpg

2kt5erRl.jpg

I parted ways with the 1995 shell, it was much too much to take on at the time after my friend moved out of his house where the Mustang and the shell where kept. Much easier to work on cars with his 3 car garage and barn directly next to it big enough to fit the 2 Mustangs. Finances where tight and interest was lost so the (tough) decision was made to move on.

The shell was sold to a local landscape company owner who gave his 3 employees a "day off" and paid them for a days work to come and help get the shell from me.
0iu2SB8l.png

The title-less 94 was sold to my buddy who is working on swapping the drivetrain into his BMW
jrJ0W3Al.png

mp9hUQ4l.png

The Crown Victoria has received and fair amount of loving since the Mustang build has stopped. It is now bagged with Air Lift V2 management, full custom exhaust, CAI, complete front end rewire (my god the police department that had this hacked that to hell), sound system, reverse camera in place of the trunk lock, Rough Country light bar, slotted grille, pillar gauges, MSD coilpacks, typical tune-up items and so many more little things.

What I started with
Qy1B3eSl.jpg

During the summer I had it on the 03-04 18x9 cobra reps, and just recently refinished my steelies and slapped some winter tires on them.
oq1mwoul.jpg

SfFRfl2l.jpg

15oqjiEl.jpg

WNA4vrsl.jpg

BboVwTQl.jpg

LqdWt5vl.jpg

DZGuEj1l.jpg

YAKFLFil.jpg

I have a order currently being made at Watercooled ind for some new summer wheels for the vic after being offered a sponsorship with them. Ordered it in June, still waiting for them to be machined as they ran into some difficulties with their partners but they should be done this week and shipped out soon, just in time for the New England snow! :nono:

I am currently looking for a new project car. See my WTB thread here: http://www.sn95forums.com/showthrea...ungry-for-a-new-build-3&p=1412224#post1412224

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome back! I was just going through some old threads thinking "man, where'd that guy go?"

Burninriverdiver

Reaction score
Welcome back man! Nice work on the crown Vic, you don't see these things bagged very often

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Hey hey! It's too bad about what happened with the title of the sn95, still don't understand how that all happened.

The crown vic is super cool

Mustanger

Reaction score
I love Crown Vics & would die for a clean Marauder! I bet you give a LOT of guys a heart attack coming up behind them! LOL...

OP
OP
FivepointSlow

FivepointSlow

Reaction score
I love Crown Vics & would die for a clean Marauder! I bet you give a LOT of guys a heart attack coming up behind them! LOL...
Stick to the left lane and everyone gets out of my way on the highway, and I get alot of people who come up to me in parking lots after airing out saying how they thought I was a cop :police:

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I will say people in Panthers on the highway are a little annoying because everyone slows down around them until they realize you're not the POHLEESE

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TN95gt

Members online