its clean!

Suspect

Reaction score
it needed it. it looked like someone had spray painted it yellow, plus all the dirt and other crap.

can u hear it? its saying we want some head(s)!! :hammer:

Picture125.jpg

Picture124.jpg

OP
OP
Suspect

Suspect

Reaction score
thxs bro! not as nice as some of u guys, but maybe one day. :) ill prolly do some things here and there when the heads come off. those chrome hoses gotta go thats for sure.

94twinscrew

Reaction score
why would you want to get rid of the chrome hoses? They look good in there....besides,it's last a lifetime :)

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
Try spraying some armor all or back to black on your radiator cover. Then it will look :pimp:

4point6GT

Reaction score
looks nice, what u use or what can u use to make everythin under ur hood look clean n shiny ?

OP
OP
Suspect

Suspect

Reaction score
dunno just do. burnt myself a few times. (not paying attention) ;D sometimes a pita when working on the car. ill be adding some bling from upr. and wanna get some stuff powder coated, so i figure ill have enough shiny things. i dunno im weird like that. change my mind alot. just got a hood, wanna get rid of hood, cuz its not the one i wanted. :nonono:

tried it. its streaks and then nothing. :dunno: i use it on my chin spoiler and it does pretty good til it rains.

OP
OP
Suspect

Suspect

Reaction score
4point6GT said:
looks nice, what u use or what can u use to make everythin under ur hood look clean n shiny ?

simple green, different brushes, some towels, and of course some h20! O0

94twinscrew

Reaction score
Suspect said:
dunno just do. burnt myself a few times. (not paying attention) ;D sometimes a pita when working on the car.

I hear ya,.....if it makes you feel better,one time I was trying to see if my tensioner was wobbling,and put my forehead right on the sucker :mad: left a nice red mark on my noggen for about a week :comando: :rollinglaugh:

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
94twinscrew said:
Suspect said:
dunno just do. burnt myself a few times. (not paying attention) ;D sometimes a pita when working on the car.

I hear ya,.....if it makes you feel better,one time I was trying to see if my tensioner was wobbling,and put my forehead right on the sucker :mad: left a nice red mark on my noggen for about a week :comando: :rollinglaugh:

:lol:

4point6GT

Reaction score
is it bad to go to car wash open hood n power rinse to cool it down or just to try n get it clean ? lol anythin it can fuck up by doin that ?

OP
OP
Suspect

Suspect

Reaction score
94twinscrew said:
Suspect said:

:rollinglaugh: ouch! usually ill press up against it *burn* and drop whatevers in my hand and jump back like james brown. oowwww wanna kiss myself. :banana:;D

OP
OP
Suspect

Suspect

Reaction score
4point6GT said:
is it bad to go to car wash open hood n power rinse to cool it down or just to try n get it clean ? lol anythin it can f**k up by doin that ?
just be careful where u spray. take some foil or saran wrap and cover the electric stuff. better to take some time and be careful, then to be stuck.

i remember one time i was at the wash and some guy was pressure washing his engine in the next bay...seen some smoke, he tried to start it and it just wouldnt fire. i tried to help, but he soaked it. late that night i drove by and his car was still there.
:nonono:

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
I just covered my alternator and lightly rinsed after I sprayed simple green and scrubbed. Worked well for me but then again, I didn't have much "dirt" to begin with.

94twinscrew

Reaction score
Suspect said:
94twinscrew said:
Suspect said:

:rollinglaugh: ouch! usually ill press up against it *burn* and drop whatevers in my hand and jump back like james brown. oowwww wanna kiss myself. :banana:;D

:lol: :lol: :lol:

OP
OP
Suspect

Suspect

Reaction score
Red96GT said:
I just covered my alternator and lightly rinsed after I sprayed simple green and scrubbed. Worked well for me but then again, I didn't have much "dirt" to begin with.
i shoulda took a before pic. :-\ pollen is sooo bad here right now. it had a big layer of it all over.

95Boss

Reaction score
94twinscrew said:
why would you want to get rid of the chrome hoses? They look good in there....besides,it's last a lifetime :)

I agree, the chrome hoses look great. Bling is good.