Its finally mine!!!!

VertTireSmoke

Reaction score
Went yesterday and picked up the cobra around noon. Spent the rest of the day visiting every friend i knew cuz everyone wanted a look at it/ride in it. Finally got home around 11pm. :D Got it cleaned up a lil and got pics but i can't find the damn cable to transfer them to my computer. :mad: Well i should have them up sometime this week. It is just pure sex to look at. The ride is unbelievable. This sunday there is already plans to whore it up at the track too. :angel: I'll get back with the results on that then too. Not hoping for anything spectacular but i better hit 13's or some1 will die. >:D Just wanted to share my great news.

:banana: :dancing6: :banana: :dancing6: :banana: :dancing6: :banana: :dancing6: :banana: :dancing6: :banana: :dancing6: :banana: :dancing6: :banana: :dancing6: :banana:

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
Love the yellow. Get some pics damnit!

Oh and congrats, you lucky bastard

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
defniitely get pics up man! go out and buy a cable if you can't find yours cause i wanna see the cobra!

:khobra: :khobra: :khobra: :khobra: :khobra: :khobra: :khobra:

Hicks

Reaction score
Glad you got the car bro!!! Tell us about it when you get a chance.

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
scarface said:
way to leave them hanging...HAHA....just like I did :)

yeah it's the new trend on the boards. Check out this badass new thing I got, oh wait, I can't upload the pics :rollinglaugh:

S

scarface

its noit that I cant upload pics, I cant take them...lol Its 1 hour from me...till tomorrow :)

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
scarface said:
its noit that I cant upload pics, I cant take them...lol Its 1 hour from me...till tomorrow :)

:bunny3: :dancing6: :bunny3: :dancing6: :bunny3: :dancing6: :bunny3: :dancing6:

and a banana for good measure. :banana:

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
[TxCobrA98 said:
]
scarface said:

:bunny3: :dancing6: :bunny3: :dancing6: :bunny3: :dancing6: :bunny3: :dancing6:

and a banana for good measure. :banana:

might as well throw in a :noes:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeScholar

Members online