its getting serious

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score

I am sure we have all noticed how hard it is to get off road pipes now and some other little things that use to be over the counter items.

Makoto

Reaction score
good. lawless federal government should keep doing this bullshit. stoke the fire of their own funeral pyre.

RAU03MACH

Legend
Reaction score
started with the RPM ACT , wait till the green deal comes through , a guy was telling me that , you probably will not be able to register an old vehicle

RAU03MACH

Legend
Reaction score

Rons95GT

Not a new member
Reaction score
The left wing wants to control every part of your life. They think they are smarter and therefore must save us from ourselves. They are overdue for a smack down of Biblical proportions.

Notthenow

Reaction score
Yep for sure, although, of course, they can make exceptions for their own personal interests, because they know best due to that superior intellect.

Darkhorse95

Reaction score
Yep for sure, although, of course, they can make exceptions for their own personal interests, because they know best due to that superior intellect.
That’s the way it is typically. “Do as I say, not as I do”

Notthenow

Reaction score
Yeah, but people that say that may actually care, they just have poor discipline. This is way beyond in my opinion.

Makoto

Reaction score
Yeah, but people that say that may actually care, they just have poor discipline. This is way beyond in my opinion.

then does it matter? the standard for differentiating between the truth and a lie is reality. if you say you care but the the reality is you do nothing but aid those doing harm your actions say your words come from a hypocrite.

what people do matters. what they say is almost trivial. the leftist neo commie regime believes the exact opposite which is why they are perfectly fine with outlandish in your face inconsistencies while everybody with any sense is like "why are you even pretending anymore?".

OP
OP
ttocs

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
idunno I know a LOT people that will swear that their reality is real and facts seem to have no bearing on that reality. Ever been married and had a "disagreement" with yer wife and you were wrong even though you were right?

Notthenow

Reaction score
Lots of people making up their own reality on many levels these days it seems. The government in general walks around doing stuff all the time now and doesn't try hard to cover their deceit. Humans are a weird bunch to say the least.

Rons95GT

Not a new member
Reaction score
Believing a lie doesn’t make it truth. I don’t give two shits about perceived realities. You either have common sense and some brain cells or you don’t. The left are missing something in their brain. Seriously, they are so wrapped up in their white guilt and self hatred that they are demented. Just watch the wackadoodles like Don Lemming or whatever the hell his name is. The left: you can’t own guns or race cars or even gas powered anything unless it’s a hybrid, it’s ok to kill unborn and newborn children now though if they inconvenience your lifestyle, it’s ok to be a minority lesbian trapped in a man’s body and use the girls room, but you have no right to refuse a vaccine you don’t want. I’m tired of all the nonsense. Let the battle begin and see whose still standing.

Makoto

Reaction score
idunno I know a LOT people that will swear that their reality is real and facts seem to have no bearing on that reality. Ever been married and had a "disagreement" with yer wife and you were wrong even though you were right?

no but i've had countless disagreements where one of us was wrong and the other right.

perception isn't reality. dreams are not real. people are deceived, even by their own choice, all the time.

postmodernism is shit.

RAU03MACH

Legend
Reaction score
lets try covid for example , should I lose a job because I don't agree with covid shots
and I don't believe in it or have an interest in it
just asking

OP
OP
ttocs

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
Like maybe definitely kind of sort of not really. There is a 100% chance you will not know what that means, neither do the rest of us...

Notthenow

Reaction score
Ok ttocs, you started this, now you are just screwing with us.

OP
OP
ttocs

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
Ok ttocs, you started this, now you are just screwing with us.
yea I started a topic about the epa and racecars, not covid and politics. its almost always safe to assume I am screwing with someone, somewhere or in this case everyone. I was told once that you are supposed to do what your good at so TA-DAH!!!!!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah

Members online