its gonna be a good summer

bigjohnson4.6gt

Reaction score
i originally had 4:30 gears coming, but then i switched to 4:10's and those should be coming in within the next 2 weeks, and 5 minutes ago i bought eibach pro kit springs, and then later on in the summer im thinking of going with powerheads stage II PI kit

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
sweet...hopefully my sumer plans can go off without too many problems..but i wont get to start them til July. :-[

WyoTechMSA

Reaction score
My summer plans are 18' chromies and DRs, finish the paint and pimp it til the wheels fall off. Oh and keep the AC on since itll probably be about 120 degrees all summer long seeing as how it is like 80 in the middle of March.

S

scarface

Sounds like a good summer...My major plans involve 4:30 gears, and 31 spline diff and axels.

Bluextc

Reaction score
Cool. I got the 4.10's and wish I woulda got 4.30's. My only plans (so far) are to get the lca's on, then maybe a MM panhard bar and torque arm. And definately an a/c delete in the next month. All depends on how much longer it takes me to raise money to paint the husband's hood. He said I was buying too many parts, so I told him I wouldn't buy any more until I paid for his paint. I've got $285. saved towards it, and searching the house for more crap to ebay off, lol.

TRUUBLE

-Never Forget-
Reaction score
My car will go 8s this summer . . . . that's good. 8)

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
I've got some things

• Wheels (03 Cobras, Saleens, Deep Dish Black Bullits
  • Springs
  • Caster Camber Plates
  • Catted Midpipe

As soon as I do wheels and springs I'm going to start entering shows. :noes:

lrall

Reaction score
wow, 3 sets of wheels; impressive. im hoping to buy a 'stang this summer :dancing6: :dancing6: :dancing6: :dancing6: :banana: :banana: :rockyou: :rockyou: :D :D :bunny3: :bunny3: ^-^ ^-^ :) woot

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vallybell

Members online

No members online now.