Its working out :)

Pennywise2

Reaction score
Should have got a Cervini's Cobra R hood instead best quality I ever seen.

OP
OP
V

voidfinger

Reaction score
yea, i had the cervini's stalker hood... i liked it but i wanted the h.o. though. Its cool though, only difference is that it doesn't have a full underside... but that damn thing is super light though. i think its around 15 pounds lol.

Pennywise2

Reaction score
voidfinger said:
yea, i had the cervini's stalker hood... i liked it but i wanted the h.o. though. Its cool though, only difference is that it doesn't have a full underside... but that damn thing is super light though. i think its around 15 pounds lol.
Get whatever works.

OP
OP
V

voidfinger

Reaction score
UPDATE:

I will be getting the car back This Saturday :) :) :) :) :dancing6: I went and saw it today and it looks killer :pimp2:

OP
OP
V

voidfinger

Reaction score
well i went there today and drove the car... since he needed to know about the stearing wheel. Well it was crooked and needed to go back. Also, the exaust tips are f/ed up. One is like an 1" longer than the other... and instead of ataching it to the mac pipes ... they weilded it. Paint looks good though, only one place looked iffy but it just might be a bit of trash that i can work out. The wing and side mirrors should be back on the car and it should be picked up two more days. Car looks good but need a good washing to get the powder from sanding off the windows and rims and shit but its cool, but the only other problem is the lights :( Gt head lights and ebay crystal clear fogs :( gag gag gag.

On a side note, When i drove it i forgot how harsh a ride it was :( guess i'm starting to get use to the rental car ride... anyway, i hope my ford c springs come in fast so i can get them and the kyb gr2's on the car...maybe then i'll have a good ride :noes: what you guess think? should the c springs and the kyb's do better than the eibach's with a coil cut off with the factory strutsand shocks? i hope sooo...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online