Jake Browns X Game Crash

phil_the_thrill

Reaction score
yeah i was watchin that live. as soon as he hit the vert i was like "oh shit hes gonna lose it". that shit was f'n nuts. his shoes straight shot off his feet. then to walk away from it. thats like jumpin from a 5 story building then getting up and walking away from it.

mystang94

Reaction score
thats what i cant believe he just got up and walked away i couldnt believe it. but they slow mo'ed his shoes flying off i lost it :hammer:

bigjohnson4.6gt

Reaction score
i watched that live too, and usually they hit the curve on the way down, but he hid the dead center of the ramp, that was f'd up the announcers were like "uhhhh i think he is suppose to be in a hospital or dead, not walk away from something like that"

94darkhorse

Legend
Reaction score
I watched it the next day and my jaw just dropped to the ground. I don't know how he got up after that. The first thing that popped into my head after seeing the replay as he hit and his shoes flew off was of cartoons when characters get hit and they fly out of their shoes.

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
Damn ESPN copyrights, I can't see the vid :mad:

Fryrice

Reaction score
Me and the wife saw that live with DVR. So we saw it a few times,lol.

He had a $1 bill in his back pocket when that happened...it was 4 quarters after he landed,lol.

S

scarface

I was watching it in a bar live...from a distance when his shoes flew of I thought the worst.. like the top of his head popping off or something.

I cant imagine being that high in the air and falling to the ground.

Fryrice

Reaction score
As far as shoes.it brings a whole new meaning to Nike "Air" ..... :D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vallybell

Members online