Jan 2015 ROTM - KidK9

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Congrats KidK9!
KidK9
has won a $100 gift certificate from TMI Products!
Make sure to check out TMI for all your upholstery & interior needs!

YxRtNlQl.jpg

fFZWAbGl.jpg

Full Article

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Congrats Kid! Fantastic work and flawless attention to detail on this car. I bet you can't wait to get it back and show it off.

KidK9

Reaction score
Yeah, I can't wait to get it back. It's soooo close to being done. Right now my builder is trying to iron out some electrical issues. It will start when it's cold, and it will run. But when it is shut off, it wont fire for another hour or so. Pretty strange.

ProKiller

Reaction score
Yeah, I can't wait to get it back. It's soooo close to being done. Right now my builder is trying to iron out some electrical issues. It will start when it's cold, and it will run. But when it is shut off, it wont fire for another hour or so. Pretty strange.

it's probably dumping too much fuel in on hot start. what tuning method you using?

chris91

Reaction score
Sounds like distributor problems. You running a MSD distributor by any chance? Seen MANY of them fail.

KidK9

Reaction score
Nah the distributer has been switched out many times to confirm it's not the problem. This one is a Summit. Apparently, multiple sensors are not working and not receiving the proper voltage.

KidK9

Reaction score
Well the problem has finally been solved. I'd like to thank a certain "Mustang Only" specific shop in Cincinnati for completely ****ing my wiring in order for them to make a short cut. I only had to pay a small fortune to correct their problem.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online