JB's Cinnamon Interior

OP
OP
J

JonBeast

Legend
Reaction score
Thanks guys...I honestly don't know how many hours I have into this recent adventure...lots of blood, sweat, and beers. It was definitely a risk but I think it paid off.

This winter...Kenne Bell.

sleepn_sn95

Reaction score
Wow it looks amazing! I love everything about your car and how your not afraid to do something different. Great job!

02GT

Reaction score
as always JB it looks awesome. You seem to throw us a curveball that if you had told me what you was doing I might not have liked it but then when I see the final product it looks amazing

OnyxCobra

Post Whore
Reaction score
Very well done dude, not what I would have picked but it looks really nice in your car. My only complaint would be the arm rest should have stayed black.

btw how'd they/you do the door panel inserts? did they remove that part? I want to cover that part on mine...

OP
OP
J

JonBeast

Legend
Reaction score
Very well done dude, not what I would have picked but it looks really nice in your car. My only complaint would be the arm rest should have stayed black.

btw how'd they/you do the door panel inserts? did they remove that part? I want to cover that part on mine...
He actually just sewed a piece and used some crazy adhesive to put it on...I thought he was going to cut the section out and then reattach it but it would have messed with the structure I guess...we'll see how it holds up.

justi88

Reaction score
Awesome JB! Looking cool! :cool: and i dont think we have cheap door panels, give them a hit and they feel real solid, cars nowadays have cheap plastic you can notice just by seeing and feeling it.

Justang

Reaction score
Creamsicle.jpg

Very bold, Jon. You certainly know how to push the envelope when it comes to being unique.

OP
OP
J

JonBeast

Legend
Reaction score
Haha thanks man...I've been lusting for a white Audi A5 with a cinmamon interior...but now that I rock a company car, I have no reason to get an Audi...so the white stang got the cinnamon treatment haha

dutch

Reaction score
utterly sick Jon, amazing stuff! How is that sound deadening working?

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
He actually just sewed a piece and used some crazy adhesive to put it on...I thought he was going to cut the section out and then reattach it but it would have messed with the structure I guess...we'll see how it holds up.
jb that adhesive these shops get is no fn joke, lol! that covered piece aint goin nowhere, lol! i think you have turned what can look drab at times (white sn's) into a stunner! great colors with the accessories, tints and shades with lighting and windows, wheel color, roof top, all work well with the white and interior color! kudos!!

ProKiller

Reaction score
i'm going to wait to pass judgement until i see it in person. looks really orange to me.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bs.austin.tx

Members online