JB's Cinnamon Interior

stprorolla49

Reaction score
I looked at this again this morning...twice...

Sometimes I wish I had more of a "clean slate" type of mustang to do ridiculous shit like this. I feel somewhat confined sometimes because I have a Bullitt. No way I could put cinnies in the BULL!

I am in love, this looks so badass. Can't wait to see it! One week til AM DETAIL SESH 2012!!!!

Gregor185

Reaction score
I definitely can't wait to see it in person. I wanna see how much that sound deadening does.I may do that over the summer when I put my carpet in

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
I definitely can't wait to see it in person. I wanna see how much that sound deadening does.I may do that over the summer when I put my carpet in

I went a step further in my damping and layed down a layer of mass loaded vinyl on top of the regular sound damping and it made a huge difference in road noise. I have my back seat pulled out right now and 75% of the noise in the car now is comming up from the back where I have not used the mass loaded vinyl. I also treated the consol to a thermal blocking damping that made a HUGE difference in the heat comming off of that area. Check out second skin for the best damping out there..

OP
OP
J

JonBeast

Legend
Reaction score
I looked at this again this morning...twice...

Sometimes I wish I had more of a "clean slate" type of mustang to do ridiculous shit like this. I feel somewhat confined sometimes because I have a Bullitt. No way I could put cinnies in the BULL!

I am in love, this looks so badass. Can't wait to see it! One week til AM DETAIL SESH 2012!!!!
YES gonna be amazing...dare I say Keg?? Man steaks, burgers, and SOWsauges are an absolute must.

JerZeyStangz

Reaction score
Haha thanks man...I've been lusting for a white Audi A5 with a cinmamon interior...but now that I rock a company car, I have no reason to get an Audi...so the white stang got the cinnamon treatment haha

Haha. I got my audi fix I drive an older one every day. Its cool you've done this because you really need a black interior to make something like that stand out. Reserve judgement for A.M.

BruhBrahBrad

Reaction score
Well I mean I like it, but I think it kinda clashes with the gold rims.

V8POWA!

Zip Tie Yo Azz for $2.12!!!
Reaction score
What a project!! Curious to why u choose orange? Just to be Different?

OP
OP
J

JonBeast

Legend
Reaction score
Its not orange its a cinnamon color...and I chose it cause its shmexy

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
dude your interior looks rich in color! doesnt look fn orange! and because i,ve drove a bmw with the same color interior i know its def not fn orange, lol! bad ass color jb. and it is different which as we know sn owners dont like that, lol!!

Ron_B

Reaction score
need some close detail shots of the door panels and console lid, thanks!

OP
OP
J

JonBeast

Legend
Reaction score
Its just the pics...Looks drastically different in the sun and in the shade...but even with the orange-ness, I dig it.

Valkyrien

Reaction score
Throw me some tissues here!! ..I just jizzed in my pants big time!!!

...That was a compliment to your interior by the way.

white95

Apex Junky
Admin
Reaction score
Another home run for team JonBeast!!! Please post some pics in the WMM FB page when you get time.

silverv6

Reaction score
I didnt think id like it when i heard about it but i actually think it looks nice!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeScholar

Members online