JB's Cinnamon Interior

warstang13

Reaction score
I think it turned out really good to be honest. The pictures do kinda make it look a tad bit orange but i think in person its probably pretty much spot on like you wanted it. The last two pictures where you have a picture of the front seats through the windshield and then the picture of the interior of the m3 makes you see how spot on it actually is. I like it a lot personally.

OP
OP
J

JonBeast

Legend
Reaction score
I think it turned out really good to be honest. The pictures do kinda make it look a tad bit orange but i think in person its probably pretty much spot on like you wanted it. The last two pictures where you have a picture of the front seats through the windshield and then the picture of the interior of the m3 makes you see how spot on it actually is. I like it a lot personally.
You know it brotha...I'll be taking a ton of pictures and videos at the American Muscle show this weekend...so we'll see how they look in some different lighting.

Low 11s

Reaction score
I love the look. Good job, most members on here can't modify a car on your level. You have to have some time in this game and some real vision to do an interior like this.

ProKiller

Reaction score
seeing it in person does sway me towards the liking it. it's not orange in person. love the door panels. Not completely sold on the center console lid being done but the quality is superb overall.

OP
OP
J

JonBeast

Legend
Reaction score
seeing it in person does sway me towards the liking it. it's not orange in person. love the door panels. Not completely sold on the center console lid being done but the quality is superb overall.
Thanks man...how did those pictures turn out that you took?

I can't believe you pulled into the gas station right after I destroyed it haha...WTF was with those massive grates? They ate my car alive...I'm pretty sure it slammed my exhaust into one of my rusted rear brake lines and just cracked it. Pissed all my fluid...barely made it home lol. Fixed it last night...and just got home in Boston.

ProKiller

Reaction score
Thanks man...how did those pictures turn out that you took?

I can't believe you pulled into the gas station right after I destroyed it haha...WTF was with those massive grates? They ate my car alive...I'm pretty sure it slammed my exhaust into one of my rusted rear brake lines and just cracked it. Pissed all my fluid...barely made it home lol. Fixed it last night...and just got home in Boston.

yeah especially since i left what i thought was a while after you guys. yeah i don't about that place, i've only got gas there once when i was completely on E one time back in the day.
IMG_0989.jpg

IMG_0988.jpg

OP
OP
J

JonBeast

Legend
Reaction score
Nice man! I'm glad a bunch of you were able to see it and agree that its not orange :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter

Members online