JDFs build thread

punched281

Reaction score
This will help you into the 14's and cover up some driving imperfections........ And it is perfect since you are looking at doing headers anyway......hint.....haha

Mustanger

Reaction score
I think the Mach 1 hood & the Roush Stage 3 fascia would look outstanding on your car! Here is a pic of our Mach 1...excuse the bugs my son just pulled in after a long trip

IMG_5924.jpg

OP
OP
Milehigh JDF

Milehigh JDF

Reaction score
Good looking GT, great work so far.
Thanks!
This will help you into the 14's and cover up some driving imperfections........ And it is perfect since you are looking at doing headers anyway......hint.....haha

My poor engine wouldn't be able to handle something like that
I think the Mach 1 hood & the Roush Stage 3 fascia would look outstanding on your car! Here is a pic of our Mach 1...excuse the bugs my son just pulled in after a long trip

IMG_5924.jpg

That looks great! My only problem with an RS3 bumper is my car is low enough that the first driveway I try to enter would completely destroy it

OP
OP
Milehigh JDF

Milehigh JDF

Reaction score
Not mich of an update, but my wing was rattling around a little bit going over bumps so I decided to just take it off for a while. I like the look but doubt it will last. Hopefully I'll have more updates this coming summer as I will be able to get the car out and have time to work on it more.
hanara7a.jpg
qybehehu.jpg
u9usuzar.jpg

Caboose302

Reaction score
I know I might be a little biased but black slammed mustang + wide wheels - wing = complete sexiness.

Sent from mah Obamafone

OP
OP
Milehigh JDF

Milehigh JDF

Reaction score
thanks man! I'm starting to like it a lot. Now if only I could get the car washed.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Milehigh JDF

Milehigh JDF

Reaction score
So I made a few passes at the drag strip a couple weeks ago, ran a best of 15.1 @ 92mph. 60' was a 2.3 and is currently what's holding me back right now. I'm planning on heading back in a few weeks but that will mostly to give friends a ride.

Currently I'm undecided on what I want to do next to the car. I'd like to get the FTBR bushing kit so that I can get a decent launch without worrying about snapping an axle as much. But at the same time I really want a new front bumper and have contemplated getting that done as well. But at the same time I really need to get some C/C plates and a bump steer kit.

Any thoughts or opinions on the path I should take next?
For those who don't care to read the whole thing:
FTBR kit
Front bumper replacement
Or
C/C plates with Bump steer kit

OP
OP
Milehigh JDF

Milehigh JDF

Reaction score
Ordered some Maximum Motorsports caster camber plates a couple days ago, my front tires are shot due to excessive camber wear so I figured it's time to do something about that. I'm kind of having an issue trying to decide what I'm gonna do about tires. I've been thinking about going with some new rims over the winter so I can't decide if I want to just toss some cheap summer tires (I'm thinking Summitomos) on front and rolling with that for the remainder of summer, or just sacking up and buying another pair of decent tires

punched281

Reaction score
Are you keeping your old wheels or going to sell them?

When do you plan on going back to the track? I just got some stuff I want to put on and then go back before the season is over, but I need a tranny bad.

OP
OP
Milehigh JDF

Milehigh JDF

Reaction score
Are you keeping your old wheels or going to sell them?

When do you plan on going back to the track? I just got some stuff I want to put on and then go back before the season is over, but I need a tranny bad.
More than likely I'll sell the FR500s if I do go with new wheels.

I've been out to Bandimere a couple of times, I ran a 15.09 a couple weeks ago. I haven't been out to High Plains since April of last your unfortunately

punched281

Reaction score
Let me know how much you want for them. I am looking for a used set of fr's like yours.

Got ya, I would like to go to bandimere and see how the car runs up there on that track. Maybe need to bring some jets with me haha. Let me know if you plan on going sometime, I will try and make it up there.

OP
OP
Milehigh JDF

Milehigh JDF

Reaction score
Let me know how much you want for them. I am looking for a used set of fr's like yours.

Got ya, I would like to go to bandimere and see how the car runs up there on that track. Maybe need to bring some jets with me haha. Let me know if you plan on going sometime, I will try and make it up there.
I can do that, the rims do have a couple curb marks though, but they're not terribly bad.

I may be heading out there on the 23rd

punched281

Reaction score
I can do that, the rims do have a couple curb marks though, but they're not terribly bad.

I may be heading out there on the 23rd

Okay sweet, might still have the old tranny in, but I kinda have a hunch it is low on fluid cause I just looked and it looks like tranny fluid is leaking too. So I will top it off.

I can look past that stuff ya know, and I might even be able to polish them up and see what I can do.

chris91

Reaction score
Looks like you need a new 3rd brake light. I happen to have a nice oem one available since the addition of my Saleen spoiler. $40 shipped and it can be yours. :D

OP
OP
Milehigh JDF

Milehigh JDF

Reaction score
Okay sweet, might still have the old tranny in, but I kinda have a hunch it is low on fluid cause I just looked and it looks like tranny fluid is leaking too. So I will top it off.

I can look past that stuff ya know, and I might even be able to polish them up and see what I can do.
No worries, I can take some pics later today for you.

Just hit me up if you do plan on heading out

OP
OP
Milehigh JDF

Milehigh JDF

Reaction score
Looks like you need a new 3rd brake light. I happen to have a nice oem one available since the addition of my Saleen spoiler. $40 shipped and it can be yours. :D
Haha yeah I've needed a new third for a long time, just never felt like replacing it.

OP
OP
Milehigh JDF

Milehigh JDF

Reaction score

Sorry for taking so long, all these marks in the passenger rear wheel, the other three are fjne. The biggest is maybe as wide as a quarter.
ujehyre9.jpg
uzary5un.jpg
ve5u8ane.jpg
re3ama6e.jpg

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cwacaser

Members online