JDM Inspired 94 Drift Car

Blueraz_5.0

Reaction score
So I've heard many many opinions on this, but I'm turning my 94 gt into a JDM-inspired drift car. Now, before I get my head sliced off on this forum, this will not be a "ricey" build. This is going to be a clean, smooth build, just a little far out there. I'm still keeping the 5.0, no swapping to some jap engine, and it's staying clean and pretty. My 98 mustang is staying as a clean pretty pure American car. Now, I'm looking for opinions on a concept body kit I've found.
images (1).jpgimages (2).jpg
It would be a blue car, can't leave behind the Blueraz title, but I want some opinions on it!

OP
OP
Blueraz_5.0

Blueraz_5.0

Reaction score
If anyone's seen Satan sn95, that's part of the inspiration for this build, as a proof of concept for an aggressive out-there look for these cars. (And it's a droptop too!)

white95

Apex Junky
Admin
Reaction score
If anyone's seen Satan sn95, that's part of the inspiration for this build, as a proof of concept for an aggressive out-there look for these cars. (And it's a droptop too!)

Yeah, we know all about that thing. That was Steven Lenior's ride and it has long been sold. If you look hard enough, you'll find his build thread in our Project section.

We don't really care what you do with your car, we just want to see progress pictures!! Sooo, keep coming back and updating us!

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
I thought that was a one-off build done but I could be wrong. If it isn't then it must be hella-expensive as I have only ever seen that one. Its different

OP
OP
Blueraz_5.0

Blueraz_5.0

Reaction score
I definitely haven't been able to even find anything similar, so I'm sure it was a one-off, but I'm thinking about designing a custom body kit inspired by that one.

lwarrior1016

Mr. Secondary Timing Chain
Staff
Reaction score
@Blueraz_5.0 here is the “satan” car you referenced earlier.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
its amazing what you can learn from youtube. When I had the accident that started the rework of mine I had just got a welder and was going to get parts for it. I had not done any welding, body work, pulled a motor, swapped a transmission or painted a car and with the help of here and youtube its gone a long way.

OP
OP
Blueraz_5.0

Blueraz_5.0

Reaction score
yep with the power of youtube, some general mechanical knowledge, a big group of car friends, and the help of these forums I'm sure ill get where I'm trying to with this build!

OP
OP
Blueraz_5.0

Blueraz_5.0

Reaction score
@Blueraz_5.0 here is the “satan” car you referenced earlier.

Thank you!

Katstang

Reaction score
Love it! I've been looking at body kits and that is baisicly the kind of look im wanting, but never seen anything quite like that. I've been looking away Vader style alot, thinking of mixing it with something else cause it seems there's always at least 1 part I don't like in the kits but other kits have those parts that I do like, just trying to find the right mix.

Reaction score
I like the front fenders. Rear are a bit tame in comparison. But I grew up when IMSA was still talked about and box flares made everything better.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter

Members online