Jeep Grand Cherokee Detailed!

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
My boy hit me up recently and wanted his Grand Cherokee detailed. Full exterior detail, didn't touch the interior. I started with a good hose down, a thorough wash and squeegee off. I clayed the whole truck, this thing had so much tar caked up it was insane! I got it all off eventually. Than I buffed the whole thing out with compound, swirl remover, followed that with a polish, than glaze all with my flex buffer. Than I waxed it, treated the glass, polished up the chrome, lights, tires, wheels. Thing came out mint! Had to bang this thing out in 3 hours, his girlfriend was whining the whole time and she kept giving me the hurry the fcuk up look haha. Anyways he was happy, as was I. I have a Ford Windstar to do soon, possibly a focus st, and maybe a fiat abarth 500. I'd like to see about getting some new products for Christmas, maybe Adams polishes or chemical guys.
Took a before shot, the hose down. Silver was clean, but it didn't have any depth and didn't really reflect.

Post clay and compound.

Glazed and polished pics -->

Check out the hood reflection of the trees overhead, no sunlight!

Post wax.

Dressed up the wheel wells after this shot!

WhiteStallion94

Reaction score
Nice job.

If you're gonna get polishes, stick with Menzerna. Significantly better than anything Adams or CG is putting out. M105/205 is a good simple combo too.

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Nice job.

If you're gonna get polishes, stick with Menzerna. Significantly better than anything Adams or CG is putting out. M105/205 is a good simple combo too.

Friend of mine finally bought some Menzerna. He now says "There is no going back" haha. I'm waiting to try it!

Sinned83

Reaction score
Nice job.

+1 on this and IIRC Adams and CG are the same

Sinned83

Reaction score
Onyx you can get 105 and 205 at autozone or autogeek

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online

No members online now.