Jesus F***

GreenPony95

Reaction score
I just had the worst time ever trying to install some new 6x9's in the back well you know were they go, there infinity 692.7i peak rms 110wts peak pwr 330wts paid 250cnd fuckin wicked sounds so crisp all that shit it just took me 2 hours to install because the metal hole was to small so i had to mount them from the bottum an BLAH BLAH fukin shit, oya and of course none of the holes line up so each one is only runnin on 2 screws rather than 4 a lil ratlley when i crank the base but still nice sound bad exp i wanna go smash ford designer in the face lol. oya i dont have the mach1 system either so i was tough tough tough, if you do it i suggest get a drill a jigsaw with a metal cuttin blade and a parnter fuk. o well

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
infinities are the way to rolll. i had some 6x9's in my old truck (infinity reference - there newest model) and they were soooo clean and crisp.. i loved them! i may get some more but i have the mach 460 system so idk yet. i love infinities though.

OP
OP
G

GreenPony95

Reaction score
ya there super crisp so clean 2, im going today after work to get the matching components

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
i just put some infinity kappa 5x7s in my doors. They sound great even with the stock cd player. Going to replace the cd player a good aftermarket one and also replace back speakers with some infinity's also. I cant wait to hear the difference then.

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
yeah im thinkin about going out and buyin some infinity references.. i have 2 12" subs but i dont think i want to make a new box and put that much stuff in my car. yeah itd be a good show piece but ive only been driving a stick for like 2.5 months and idk i just dont want subs ne more.. i like to hear that exhaust. i think if i go infinities all around, there will be enough bass to suit me. who knows, i may end up putting them in.. if i do, i already have a cool plan for a box with an acrylic window, some diamond plate and some lighting =D i think you guys can imagine it. idk though.. :)

OP
OP
G

GreenPony95

Reaction score
lol today i bust out the drill n the coping saw n mount motherfuckers properly. im thinkin bout a deck deck but im not to sure yet lol.

ALITL8

Reaction score
ive got 5 1/2" infinity in the doors of my rodeo... theyre awesome, very crisp, clean sound! ive also got some little (dont remember the size) kenwoods in the upper panel in the rear with a 10" Kicker Comp VR and Fosgate 600W amp... my rodeo rocks!!

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
nice man, alot of really nice features for a cheap price.. pioneer is good stuff. i like any of the top brands.. alpine, kenwood, clarion, and pioneer are my favs

ALITL8

Reaction score
nice deck at a great price!! my suburban and rodeo have pioneer decks and the Stang has the newer panasonic (made by pioneer). ive always liked and used pioneer :thumb:

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
they didn't fit properly because the stock size is 5X7-6X8....
I went with Boston Acoustics Pro 6.5 components in my doors and rear....They sound damn nice :)

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
the stock speakers are 5x7 in both the doors and the rear speakers are 5x7's also

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah

Members online

No members online now.