Jet Black Tire shine by turtle wax! Awesome guys try it

94classic

Reaction score
Of course my 94 GT is the original paint "Black" so after using The Black Box from turtle wax or is now jet black wax i have no disappointments. I have detailed cars for 25 years and hate buff marks on dark colors so if you want the deepest richest shine for your black car then you got to try the Black Box! After the good experience with the car wax i decided to try the jet black tire shine that is no joke guys this box comes with tire cleaner the polymer tire shine applicator sponge and gloves! I hate drippy tire shines or sprays and foams to make those tires pop but this stuff dries and stays they say and no i haven't made it that far but 6 months. It goes on wet dries on the tire with no drip or overspray on the wheels or the car and don't sling off while driving. So check it out I'm gonna post a few pics when i can.

not the best pic but a quick one! Lol
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif][/FONT]

CC'S95GT

Post Whore
Reaction score
TW has definately stepped up their game in the last few years. I use Turtle Way Ice paste wax on the paint AND plastic cowl cover and mirrors.
Got any pics of the tire shine and black wax?

lutter94

Reaction score
How does it react to gravel? Most tire shines attract dust, so they are super dirty the first time you drive down a gravel road.....

OP
OP
94classic

94classic

Reaction score
How does it react to gravel? Most tire shines attract dust, so they are super dirty the first time you drive down a gravel road.....

It becomes hard on the tire so it repels everything. its not wet

and i also used the ICE wax because its clear and not white the liquid not the paste but it never lasted long for me the black wax last longer it seems to stay on the car more

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online