Jroush98...neutral feedback

ma97gt

Reaction score
I bought some 98 cobra wheels from jroush98(boosted97 on other corral) back in early April.. He stayed in contact and shipped in timely manner,, BUT when I recieved the rims(4-25) the SVT center caps were missing and replaced with some aftermarket ones. Contacted him and he stated he didn't know anything about it. When he checked with the shop that dismounted his tires and boxed the rims up, they said they busted 2 of the SVT caps and replaced the set with the aftermarket ones. He said, he would keep me updated on the matter in a e-mail dated 4-27. I had no problem with that, and understand things do happen, but it has now been over a month and I haven't had a response from him of any type, even with e-mails and even a couple PM's asking for an update.. Now I am to the point that, I have to assume he isn't going to make right with the matter..

This is the 1st time I have had a deal not go so smooth. I know it's only center caps, but I didn't pay for 98 cobra rims with aftermarket center caps. I paid for 98 cobra rims with SVT center caps, like in the pictures he sent...

He did ship rims and in timely fashion, but just not exactly what was offered and paid for...So that's why I am saying a neutral feedback..

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
That sucks, sounds more like someone just wanted those SVT caps and put theirs on...looks like you are SOL maybe.

Give him a neutral feedback on Corral also.

OP
OP
M

ma97gt

Reaction score
DropTopPony said:
That sucks, sounds more like someone just wanted those SVT caps and put theirs on...looks like you are SOL maybe.

That's the conclusion I came too also. Because if he would of told me the SVT caps weren't going to be on them , I wouldn't have bought them..

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
ma97gt said:
DropTopPony said:

That's the conclusion I came too also. Because if he would of told me the SVT caps weren't going to be on them , I wouldn't have bought them..

but did he say they were going to be included?? are the tires the same ones as in the pics??

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99