July 2016 ROTM - Nominations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
July RIDE OF THE MONTH Nominations!

No theme this month, nominate your favorite SN95! :)

1998cobrasvt

Reaction score
1998cobrasvt because bright atlantic blue

He won June's ROTM and is therefore ineligible this time around.

I don't think anyone else on the site has a 98 BAB cobra though... so then I guess 1bad95 ?

:) :thumbsup: Thanks Frank, i really appreciate it!! Their are three active BAB users on this site including myself of course and they both wound up winning. I nominated 1bad95 who won in Jan, and Mack in April. If you go to the home page you can see every ROTM winner ever. I think their are about 10 pages of winners over the years.

PM-Performance

Reaction score
How does one go to get nominated? I just got to taking pics of my car yesterday now that its back from paint. I havent gotten a chance to post them all yet, but working on it.

OP
OP
Orange 94

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
How does one go to get nominated? I just got to taking pics of my car yesterday now that its back from paint. I havent gotten a chance to post them all yet, but working on it.

Start a build thread or a thread in the member ride section to post your pictures :) Then participate on the forum so people know who you are and they might nominate you down the road

+1 for nneverenuff

PM-Performance

Reaction score
Start a build thread or a thread in the member ride section to post your pictures :) Then participate on the forum so people know who you are and they might nominate you down the road

I started a "members rides" post yesterday. I havent seen too much topics running to participate in

Cpotts13

Reaction score
It seems like most of the active members (all 20 or so of us) has already won... hahah

lutter94

Reaction score
I haven't ever won, or been nominated. But I don't have a build thread, or decent pictures either. Doesn't help having literally 10% clear coat in front of the doors. Once its painted, I would definitely be more excited about taking pics lmao.

Reaction score
I haven't ever won, or been nominated. But I don't have a build thread, or decent pictures either. Doesn't help having literally 10% clear coat in front of the doors. Once its painted, I would definitely be more excited about taking pics lmao.

Master the art of taking attractive pictures. I constantly take pictures of the rear and the back driver side of the bumper is messed up but you hardly notice. Most the time I don't notice. Same with my passenger side door. Big dent but you hardly notice in pictures. MASTER THE ART

ElrodKTPQ_89

Legend
Reaction score
Here are my noms this month no order
[MENTION=18830]Frank.JD.Perez[/MENTION]
[MENTION=19732]Ballistic[/MENTION]
[MENTION=18710]ElrodKTPQ_89[/MENTION]
[MENTION=17573]Austinx56[/MENTION]
[MENTION=21235]neverenuff[/MENTION]

Thanks man! Maybe I'll make the running this month. I'll have to pop back in later with my nom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ccrider

Members online