June 2015 ROTM - Voting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Finally time to vote for June ROTM! Sorry for the delay.
Great nominations this month!

Here are the cars you're voting for!
Cpotts13
Tony
Ballistic

Cpotts13

Significant Mods:
-Rovos Durban's in Satin Gunmetal 18x9/10.5
-Nitto Invo 275/35/18 front, 295/35/18 rear
-Revolution's Wilwood Superlite Internal Caliper 14" BBK
-Borla Stinger catback
-UPR O/R X pipe
-Roush/ Bilstein shocks and struts
-H&R Super Sport springs
-SR caster camber plates
-Bama x4/sf4 tune

I appreciate the nomination for June ride of the month. Its a honor to be considered among the other awesome rides that are here alongside me. As of lately i've been having the urge to do a few significant changes.. things are outside of the norm for mustangs. I will keep y'all guessing on that one though, however longtubes and matching mid pipe are next on the agenda. Stay tuned for more!!

sFLTA5El.jpg

4AEMk7Jl.jpg

TgsJmeOl.jpg

Tony

Exterior:

Shaved...antenna, badges, spoiler holes, bumper letters and bumper reflectors
Cervini's 3.5" single step cowl hood
Complete repaint
Mach 1 chin spoiler
SVE smoked cobra headlights/corners

Interior:

Procar evolution carbon fiber backed racing seats
Custom molded double din bezel
Kdezines rear seat delete housing 12" punch sub Rockford fosgate 4 channel amplifier
10th anniversary steering wheel wrapped in solid and perforated leather
Redline goods e-brake boot, shifter boot and armrest pad
Refinised 2 tone door panels and rear side panels
UPR billet shifter trim, hvac knobs, door handles, door switches and locks

Performance:

Steeda short throw shifter
FRPP 373 gears
K&N cold air intake
Accufab 75mm throttle body/plenum combo
BBK shorty headers
BBK o/r xpipe
Magnaflow catback
Powerstop cross drilled/slotted rotors

Wheels/Tires

Bonspeed 2 piece forged wheels
19x9 20x10.5
General G-Max tires
225/35/19 285/30/20

Suspension

eibach prokit
fox length strange 10 way adjustable shocks rear struts
front and bbk gripp caster camber plates

7FeVZlTl.png

6dplCbVl.jpg

YqOUELgl.png

Ballistic

Got the car about two years ago from my grandpa who bought it new back in 1997 and has been garaged its whole life and is still garaged to this day, after a year of doing a few minor mods I repainted it. It's still pretty stock started out as a daily driver and now I have fallen in love with. Got a new job that is paying very well so I feel like soon I’ll be needing a new daily driver.

K&N Cold Air Intake
4.10 Ford Racing Gears
SCT X4
BBK Offroad H Pipe
Flowmaster Super 44s
XXR 521 Wheels 18"
Toyo Proxes T1 Sports
55w 6k HIDs 35w HID 6k Fog
Kicker L7 10" Sub
Kicker ZX 1000.1
Kicker IX 500.4
Kicker RS 6.5" x4
Whelen 295SLSA1 Siren w/ Feniex Triton Speaker
Feniex Cannon Hide Away Strobes (reverse lights)
Rigid SR 6" - Spot x2 (Lower Front Bumper)

dDJDxqgl.png

SfhBRVhl.png

lyN4W0Kl.png

J_Sty_

Reaction score
Awesome group, sorry I didn't get my info sent in on time I was crazy busy yesterday [MENTION=17635]Orange 94[/MENTION] maybe next time

Ballistic

Reaction score
Damn Tony i diddnt know you had such badass seats..

If i had to bet money on this Tony's gonna win...

Michael Plummer

Reaction score
Seeing that there is no theme or guideline for voting, I'm going to use the following:
* Degree of difficulty
* Attention to detail
* Cleanliness
* Overall package

Cpotts13
A great example of how to use a bigger brake package with a larger wheel. The use of color on the caliper is different and it doesn't take away from the overall package. Nice suspension upgrades and it complements the stance. A clean package with more mods to come. Can't wait to see the "significant changes.. things are outside of the norm for mustangs" to be completed.......nice car

Ballistic
Love the name "Ballistic" and you have to love the family history here. The new paint work pops, granted all I have to see what's posted but it works. Nice wheel package but it does distract from the overall appearance of the vehicle but that's my opinion. Wish I could see the stereo modifications but I'm assuming it's as nice as the rest of the car. Good luck with your future mods and the car, it's a very nice package.

Tony
I have no idea who Tony is but let's begin. Silver, Opal, Orange, and Purple Mustang colors are rare and they will draw your attention as being different but there still your average Mustang except in this case. From the photos, the paint job is clean, the attention to detail with shaved lettering, reflectors may seem like small modifications but are hard to complete and get right. The body shop and I'm sure your constant visits helped in getting it done correctly....nice work.

Most Mustang enthusiast begin with engine performance modifications but you chose a different path and the interior mods are top notch and definitely puts your car in a different category all together. The suspension and wheel package is outstanding in terms of looks and the all important WOW factor, so I respectfully love what you did. The only thing this car lacks is a Cover feature on a future MM&FF magazine issue and it scored very well in all my areas and gets my vote for the ROTM. Great looking car and I wish you the very best with it. Now start saving for a larger brake package.

J_Sty_

Reaction score
All beautiful cars but my vote goes to [MENTION=17070]Tony[/MENTION] keep up the awesome work broski!

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
thanks guys for the votes you already know i appreciate them :3some:
[MENTION=9170]Michael Plummer[/MENTION] nice to see you went through and really looked at the cars. i thank you for the kind words and bigger brakes, more low and more power are in her future i promise lol.

OP
OP
Orange 94

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
No, Tony has to keep this car.

We need a long term Tony build so all the tonyism can be focused into one build. The world may not be ready for that much tonyism but it must happen for the sake of all humanity.

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
lmao you guys are crazy sob's :handz:

as much as i love a new edge....imo the perfect mustang body.....i can't stop the progress on this car until it has become what i have visioned in my brain lol. and i can't afford 2 builds because i have 2 teenage money grubbing hungry ass kids :deeplist:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bs.austin.tx