Just a search FYI

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
I don't know how searches are supposed to go or how all that happens but I was curious if you knew that doing a search for "late model restoration" in bing will often come up with the first link being American muscle? Messed me up pretty good the other night as I clicked on it with out paying attention to it and was confused why you(them) didn't have the corbeau seat covers I saw the night before until I realized it was am muscle instead of your site.

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Just tried it and there's no result of Americanmuscle.com anywhere...

24dk4z5.png

Maybe your browser showed that result first because it's a common site you visit.

Jarrod@latemodel

Reaction score
If you clicked on one of the links that is in the "green" box, the reason they pull up as well is because of the word "restoration". Stay away from the "green" boxes, just focus on all the links that are in the white body of the search page, just like Ferocious posted.

OP
OP
ttocs

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
I gave up on google as every search I did there just led me to ebay..... Also noticed that their searches have seemed to slow down as they started all their social networking crap. Bing doesn't work worth a crap for videos so for those searches I go straight to youtube but otherwise I have found bing to be much better for me to use the google/ebay search.

I noticed that sometimes that link shoes late model first, sometimes its am muscle.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online