Just a Vid my buddy made....

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
Ill comment NEONS SUCK :hammer: :hammer: this track day was 1/8th mile right ??? looked like I seen some 9 second passes thats why im thinking it is a 8th track. Nice bundle of vids ;)

OP
OP
S

scarface

yeah 1/8th mile...haha neons. I personally like them (srt-4) those 9 sec. passes were done with stock srt's. there are some other vids around of my srt running 8.2's the same day

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
scarface said:
yeah 1/8th mile...haha neons. I personally like them (srt-4) those 9 sec. passes were done with stock srt's. there are some other vids around of my srt running 8.2's the same day

damn 8.20's ??? thats one quick skittle :thumb: I finally got to take mine to the track 2 weeks ago and got a 7.91 out of it on my CRAPPY ASS worn out Drag Radials :mad:. With a tune and new sticky tires ( + cooler weather ) im sure I can get 7.80's out of her :)

OP
OP
S

scarface

awsome times man. The srt was a quick car, but it had major traction issues. Thats why I bought the sti that you saw on the dyno in that vid. The best I got out of that was a 12.2

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
scarface said:
awsome times man. The srt was a quick car, but it had major traction issues. Thats why I bought the sti that you saw on the dyno in that vid. The best I got out of that was a 12.2

:eek: :eek: Good Lord now that is QUICK :banana: :banana:

OP
OP
S

scarface

yeah 1.7 60ft times on street tires are the bomb!

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
I pulled a 1.789 on that 7.91 pass 8) that was the best one of the night..............I dont care to talk about the other 4 :mad: :mad: