Borla exhaust
3:73 gears
Eibach pro kit
255 HO pump
short throw
BBK sub frame connectors
Spec stage 2 clutch

Wheels in shipping

Just waiting to break in the clutch then putting the Vortech v3 (3.33 pulley) with Anderson PP on.

Future plan - Astro A-5, up the boost and pretty much it

Sooo without further dudes...

Cheers

Caboose302

Reaction score
Welcome! MOPAR guy huh? Man you must have mad money. Lol

Sent from mah Obamafone

Caboose302

Reaction score
Lol. I say that because my best friend is a lifelong MOPAR guy. Has a 72 Demon, a 68 Dart and a dragster that he paid over 5k what a similar chassis for a Ford or Chevy engine would cost. All to keep it MOPAR. He's also the biggest cheap ass I know. Says that all Mopar guys are that way, lol. I've always wanted a 68 Coronet but never could find the funds. Pics of the Dart?

Sent from mah Obamafone

OP
OP
seantesarski

seantesarski

Reaction score
Lol. I say that because my best friend is a lifelong MOPAR guy. Has a 72 Demon, a 68 Dart and a dragster that he paid over 5k what a similar chassis for a Ford or Chevy engine would cost. All to keep it MOPAR. He's also the biggest cheap ass I know. Says that all Mopar guys are that way, lol. I've always wanted a 68 Coronet but never could find the funds. Pics of the Dart?

Sent from mah Obamafone

Yeah mopar guys are definitely a different breed. I'll upload some tomorrow of the dart.

OP
OP
seantesarski

seantesarski

Reaction score

Sent from mah Obamafone

Looks a little rough but it was very rare factory big block 383 car. Was so much fun to drive

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah

Members online