Just bought shocks/struts, now I should...

ko 5.0

Reaction score
Just bought some Illumina shocks/struts (at a great price), i now need some lowering springs and camber kit. Thinking of going with Eibach Sportsline, which I assume I will need Camber kit (thinking MM). Do I need a bump steer kit also. How are H&R springs, just want reassurance that this is a good setup. How hard are these to install?

Matt94GT

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I would deff go H&R Supersport springs! Then a good CC kit is the MM 4 bolt. There not too difficult to install MM has pretty damn good instructions.

If you havent I would check out our Sponsors to buy these products members get discounts (check the sponsors/discounts section)

Enjoy, you will love it!

OP
OP
K

ko 5.0

Reaction score
Thanks, was definately going to get them thru our sponsor, just couldn't turn down the shock/strut price ($415). What about a bump steer kit, any suggestions?

Matt94GT

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I wouldnt suggest it really....some people say there worse then stock belive it or not, only get it if you NEED it. I have the MM CC plates, same shocks struts u just bought and eibach pros and I had no problem, im now running coilovers and still have no problem.

OP
OP
K

ko 5.0

Reaction score
Just ordered everything today. Josh at Stang Suspension is great, use him you can.

How hard is the install for shocks and springs?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online