Just checking

Mustanger

Reaction score
Not trying to make anyone feel bad but I have a new set of unpainted Roush side skirts in my attic just waiting to get painted & installed...(need expensive Air Ride first)...plus the Roush rear Bumper cover. Then my Roush SN95 kit will be complete.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
not joking either on the aero sheild.

images

get in line mang! Been looking for that thing for 7 yrs now...

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
as he should.

i personally think the sn95 roushes were really lacking on the looks department.

DSC_0582.jpg

94S3-1.jpg

94_roush_26787Dcp_0001.jpg

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
(need expensive Air Ride first

It only hurts at the moment you write the check. After that its just beautiful days riding on clouds hoppin over any speed bump you want, dropping it in any grass you can find and grinning ALL DAY LONG!

Mustanger

Reaction score
LOL...That was good TTOCS! I can hardly wait to get mine going...I think the wife will love it more than me....in fact I will get it done & not tell her what's up until she gets in for her first ride!

I think I know what you mean Boss Man...about the looks but it is not a bad look, & the New Edge was perfect! & the S197 too...The early years are pretty rare & they are getting more appreciation now I find. It really grows on you the more you are around one, just enough difference that folks do a double take to check it out ...

Mustanger

Reaction score
That is a good idea! And the front splitters too! I just know I will rip them up someday...

Hey look at these...I also picked up a brand new set of the Roush Magnaflows in the box for &100 bucks! Just made for the side exhaust...

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
Yea its not a whole lot different then what I have done before just never actually made a mold before or I would be all over it.

Wow those are small... I can see how the dynamax system flows better as they are much bigger but for that price I would rock them.

OP
OP
Chris@Stage3

Chris@Stage3

Reaction score
ok guys so these side skirts would be $459 for the set let me know how many of you if any of you would like them so i can see if I can proceed .

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online