Just couldn't stay away from Mustangs

TanTop94

Reaction score
Ground or unground? My mom dumped a bunch of out of date by about 3 years coffee on me over Christmas for some reason. Be a perfect use of that stuff!

He used unground and just left it in a cup in the awful cup holder when he could. :D

TanTop94

Reaction score
I will be trying that tonight, lol.

Just leave it in there for a few days, its suppose to absorb the nasty smoke odor and give of the nice smell of coffee, but at first it just smells alittle bit like a chain smoker that loves coffee. But it does help!

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
LOL @ the bumper stickers covering holes :)

Nice thing about these cars is you can find non Cobra body parts cheap and almost everywhere. Also DFG was a popular color for like 3 years so you could even get lucky and find one in your color.

Good luck, looking forward to the progress.

OP
OP
86svo9l

86svo9l

Reaction score
Here are some day time pictures. Not able to get much done on it today, had to go spend time over at a rental house I own getting stuff ready for the city inspector to come through. :ky:

Paint still needs a lot of work. Up close it is all scarred and hazy. I think it was kept in a barn for a long time. It has what can only be described as maybe bat shit covering almost all of the paint and has to be scrubbed to get through.

OP
OP
86svo9l

86svo9l

Reaction score
Yea it does. I would not be surprised if I crawled under there and found some redneck suspension lift to give it the ass in the air look.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bs.austin.tx

Members online

No members online now.