Just did the seafoam gig and ...

ko 5.0

Reaction score
well, it only smoked a bit, about 30 second. It has 107,000+ and I haven't done anything to it (when i mean nothing i mean nothing, just oil changes and filter changes). I was expecting to smoke out the neighborhood. I guess I have been lucky but a problem I found is that it was smoking from not only the exhaust, but from under the car (mufflers leak) and from the engine where the headers meet the exhaust. My question is should I replace just the exhaust system or swap out the headers while i'm at it. Any suggestions would help, thanks.

Fat-cat

Reaction score
if you have the money do a set of long tubes they are awsome i have the bbk ones on my car and they rock dont have to fight to make the plugs go in and they fit real nice in the car clear everything no problem

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
if barley any smoke came out something is up, did you use the whole can? you need to in a sence drown the engine with it, let it sit for 15 min then do it all over but at a steady pour.

OP
OP
K

ko 5.0

Reaction score
I followed the directions on the can and in the post. Sucked up 8 oz thru the brake line, let it sit for 15 minutes, and nothing. I will try it again on Friday and let you guys know what happens. The car definitely ran and idled better today though.

wytstang

Reaction score
I wouldn't worry to much about the smoke show, as long as you did it as directed your good to go.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah

Members online