Just found pics of the day I got her......

OP
OP
Lightning Struck

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
Wonder how those black seats will look ( or clash ) with my med graphite interior ???

97vertstang

Reaction score
well its not a 99 cobra but u get the idea,
oldpics169.jpg

i dont know whos car it is, but remember saving the pic cause i thought they looked pretty cool.

OP
OP
Lightning Struck

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
Hey I know that PIC, that is one of the guys I talked to about the seats :) :) :) :) :) that came off StangNet right :)

OP
OP
Lightning Struck

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
those seats are bad ass, but im a little concerned with the way they would be set off with my interior color. If your not familiar with the colors on the new edge stangs mine is the medium graphite.......its not black and not grey, its in-between :-\ it looks fine the way it is but with those BLACK seats im wondering if they just wont look right in there :dunno:. In that pic with the tan interior they stand out,.......but not in a bad way, they give that car a "race" look. But with my interior being a dark color, do you think they would have a bad clash and look like crap ???

mustangluver9881

Reaction score
Very nice! I LOVE DD wheels! Especially the FR500 DD wheels! Your car is sweet looking! :thumb:

Court

97vertstang

Reaction score
yeah my cousin has the interior color in his 2000 gt.i think it look cool, black stands out no matter what.

S

scarface

Snake I have the older model of those seats in my car. they are excellent!

94darkhorse

Legend
Reaction score
Huge diff. It's amazing what new headlights will do to the front of a car. Those Bullits looked pretty good on there, why'd ya get rid of them? Either way I think the fr500's look killer on it anyways.

OP
OP
Lightning Struck

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
94darkhorse said:
Huge diff. It's amazing what new headlights will do to the front of a car. Those Bullits looked pretty good on there, why'd ya get rid of them? Either way I think the fr500's look killer on it anyways.

thats a hard question to answer :-\ well before I got any rims I wanted the 18 inch bullitts, I called MT and they were out of stock :mad: so I kept those stock wheels for a while......I got lucky and got a set of 17's from a guy that goes to my speed shop I wound up getting a pair of 18 DD's for the rear and ran the 17's on the front. After a month or so i decided I just was not happy with them and started looking for something else. The FR500's were a easy choice because they look super sweet, and for me I am the ONLY STANG around here that has them. I have not seen any other car with them unless I drive up to lumberton or Jacksonville and thats 2 hours from my house so I am unique right here in my hometown

281powered

Reaction score
man you got to love hypercoated FR500's on a red cobra, looks minty buddy ;)
:khobra: :khobra: :khobra:

OP
OP
Lightning Struck

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
281powered said:
man you got to love hypercoated FR500's on a red cobra, looks minty buddy ;)
:khobra: :khobra: :khobra:

thank you.......thank you very much 8)

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Looks WAAAAAAAAAAY better, nice work man.

Those seats look good, how tall are you?
I always wonder how the seat will fit me if I cant sit my ass in it to try it out.

I think the black will go with your gray interior.

OP
OP
Lightning Struck

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
Dalamar said:
Looks WAAAAAAAAAAY better, nice work man.

Those seats look good, how tall are you?
I always wonder how the seat will fit me if I cant sit my ass in it to try it out.

I think the black will go with your gray interior.

I think they look pretty good too :) Im not tall, only about 6' but I am a little large at 230lbs so I am wondering how tight they would fit me since they do have that "race" seat curve to them around the body area ???

97vertstang

Reaction score
damn snake get on a diet ;D makes the car faster ;D im 5 11 and 2 months ago i was 226, i was like shit need to go back to my high school days , now im 206 .i still want to get down to the 190s.its all better, u feel better, waste less money on food, and makes the car faster ;D

OP
OP
Lightning Struck

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
97vertstang said:
damn snake get on a diet ;D makes the car faster ;D im 5 11 and 2 months ago i was 226, i was like shit need to go back to my high school days , now im 206 .i still want to get down to the 190s.its all better, u feel better, waste less money on food, and makes the car faster ;D

you took the words out of my mouth :-X

S

scarface

Brian, Like I said earlier, I have last years model of those summit seats. They are VERY comfortable. I drove from Connecticut to Virginia non stop and they were great!

For the record I am 6' 225lbs.

stangseats%20(600%20x%20450).jpg

OP
OP
Lightning Struck

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
scarface said:
Brian, Like I said earlier, I have last years model of those summit seats. They are VERY comfortable. I drove from Connecticut to Virginia non stop and they were great!

For the record I am 6' 225lbs.

stangseats%20(600%20x%20450).jpg

they go very well with your interior color ;), look sweet too :thumb:

Im going to get a set for the price reason alone :D maybe they can be a present for christmas from Santa :angel:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vallybell

Members online