Just found pics of the day I got her......

S

scarface

yeah they look good...too bad they dont make a back seat....stupid tweed looking back seat :(

OP
OP
Lightning Struck

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
scarface said:
yeah they look good...too bad they dont make a back seat....stupid tweed looking back seat :(

yea that is a problem, mine is leather of course but the color wont match :-\ well I'll just have to take all my crap out of the trunk and keep the seats folded down

S

scarface

Snakebit said:
scarface said:

yea that is a problem, mine is leather of course but the color wont match :-\ well I'll just have to take all my crap out of the trunk and keep the seats folded down

I have thought about a rear seat delete, but my kids like to ride. So I just deal with it.

OP
OP
Lightning Struck

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
scarface said:
Snakebit said:
scarface said:

I have thought about a rear seat delete, but my kids like to ride. So I just deal with it.

its rare that I have more than one other person in my car, I work all the time and if we do go somewhere as a family we usually take the wifes Rx-8

S

scarface

My t-rex is loud, and my meth pump is in the trunk...they both are annoying the listen to , so I keep the rear seat up.

OP
OP
Lightning Struck

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
scarface said:
My t-rex is loud, and my meth pump is in the trunk...they both are annoying the listen to , so I keep the rear seat up.
\

turn that radio UPPPPPP :dancing6: :dancing6:

97vertstang

Reaction score
those seats match the car perfect, it looks like it came like that, very nice.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter

Members online